SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Really hope Nike drops anti clog, the fact that we cant change stud length now is pretty poor

Anyone have a lead on PL (or other league) game balls for cheap? I know they’ve popped up at Ross and similar places before, though I’m looking to buy online.

Ebay is your best bet

Maybe Facebook marketplace. Heard that's more popular than craigslist these days

Yeah, the speedflow is kind of the premier boot out there right now, both aesthetically and performance wise. You can see this play out on pitches around the world too. When non-contract professional players start picking up a boot by word of mouth, you have a good inclination it's not just hype driving player uptake. Right now, you'll see a LOT of players who aren't stars or under obvious boot contracts / commitments going with Adidas Speedflows and Puma Ultras. Not surprisingly, most of the objective boot voices out there are similarly praising both models for their respective performance characteristics.

Last time I remember seeing this consistently was with the Vapor 13 (the last flyknit gen before current gen Vapor 14). Those boots popped up EVERYWHERE on non-contract players, likely just because it was a completely solid, high performing boot, regardless of maker. I know I bought into that boot completely, and still hold it as my favorite Nike performance boot of all time.

Ngl, I'm feeling the Arseal x Stella McCartney stuff:

Arsenal Stella McCartney.jpg

Venezia 4th and Y-3 Madrid both arrived today.

Way more impressed w/ the Madrid kit in hand than product photos. The detail on it is amazing. Arrived in a commemorative box with certificate of authenticity from the Tienda Santiago Bernabeu and everything; really well done for a limited kit drop

Back
Top Bottom