SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

I haven’t bought new boots in a long time or played for that matter smh but that’s about to change. These new mercurials got me interested. But I’ll probably just try to find a old pair of Magistas to cop and play in again :lol:

D1E820C4-40E0-4BF9-B44F-52DCEFC5BDAB.jpeg
Phonzie staying true to the Vapor13. Very interesting

Pickup and league game later, these are finally broken in. Love everything about them except this extra room by the ankle bone.

422F2558-B1CF-4408-B1E9-93745D5FABFA.jpeg

I don’t have this in my 13’s, but I’ll get used to it. Zoom unit is more noticeable than I expected, feels awesome when running

Where does your toe come up to in the boot?
My replacement should be arriving tomorrow

Edit- theyve arrived fit much better than 10.5. Maybe toe box is a smidge long but ill cope

Last edited:
I ordered that same blackout AG pair from unisport too. Hasn't come in yet

As far as room in the toe box, ive heard Josh complain about that in the new X speed portals, a few of you on these vapor 15s and even in some pumas. It must be a new thing for a little less than a 1/4 inch room in toe box now..

I think its to do with the upper and the heel padding, its taken space away in the toe box leading me to go up .5 of a size. I was a 10.5 in sf 6 and 8 but an 11 in sf5

Can anyone comment on the fit/sizing of Puma Authentic kits this year? Debating a City kit w/ Haaland or Grealish on back.

Pickup and league game later, these are finally broken in. Love everything about them except this extra room by the ankle bone.

422F2558-B1CF-4408-B1E9-93745D5FABFA.jpeg

I don’t have this in my 13’s, but I’ll get used to it. Zoom unit is more noticeable than I expected, feels awesome when running

I have that same extra space in mine as well. Maybe just the shape of our feet, but also curious to see if everyone is experiencing that. My first time wearing anything but Tiempo Legends in a while so they are going to take some getting used to but so far they are pretty comfortable.

So my vapor 15s came in from unisport. I got my usual US size 10 and it honestly feels like me feet are being crushed into them from the sided and midfoot. I can stick my finger in by the collar and see that space. While the rest of my foot feels crushed in, that area by the collar doesn't feel secure while I walk. Like my ankle, etc bout to slip out lol.

Idk bout these...

So i wonder if the superfly will be better given the space at the ankle issue people have been reporting

I may have to return these. Merc just not for my foot shape lol
was the length similar to your normal size or did it seem tight too

as a narrow footer a tight midfoot doesnt' scare me that much. Might just order some FGs from NDC try them and return them before i get the AG's i want

was the length similar to your normal size or did it seem tight too

as a narrow footer a tight midfoot doesnt' scare me that much. Might just order some FGs from NDC try them and return them before i get the AG's i want
The length was just fine for me, no complaints there

I had the same feeling in my 10.5. Boot is clearly too small, try .5 size up. Im settling in to my uk 11s the boot is ultra comfortable even on rock hard uk pitches.
I don't wear a 10.5 in any shoe. Nor have I ever in my adult life lol. I worry if I do that, it'll be too long then. I may just stick to my future zs

Tried to return em and my postal service said it would be $260 to ship overseas. I live in NC, anyone know how i can get these back to unisport? Lol more than I bought the boots for!

Back
Top Bottom