SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Looks like the new Mbappe sigs will be purple/gold as well.

mbappe%2022%2023%20boots%20%282%29.jpg

mbappe%2022%2023%20boots%20%284%29.jpg

Vini, Valverde, and Modric were all still in their 14s for todays game. Intrigued that player uptake seems to be slow (especially compared to seeing speed portals on pitch)
Well broken in shoes > new shoes

Breaking in new shoes sucks. Haaland is also wearing the old vapors

What have refs in Germany and Spain been wearing? Black leather upper, big white/grey X across the sides, yellow soleplate?

Anyone else have issues with heel blisters in the Vapor 14? I’m wondering if mine have stretched out, as they were just fine when I first got them but now are eating up my heels after an hour.

Would love to try the 15 but the heel space scares me + can’t find an AG plate that ships to the states. Any other recommendations?

No more glimpses of the USMNT template?

Just the leaks that have been out for a little bit…. They look like absolute garbage. Not sure who greenlit the WC template or the designs, but in general they are pretty bad this World Cup for Nike.

Last year, somebody ordered or otherwise went to Barcelona to get a long sleeve authentic player version of a Barcelona kit. is anyone in that position this year? I’d like to request a long sleeve player version 3rd kit with Lewa or Pedri on the back. XL or XXL would work.

Dont think the l/s are on the barca website yet! I would get one once released but they dont ship to England

Vinny though has stayed in that volt/red Vapor the majority of last season, consistently switching back even after training and trying new colorways as the season progressed and boots got distributed. I'm confident the dude is superstitious AF

Vinny though has stayed in that volt/red Vapor the majority of last season, consistently switching back even after training and trying new colorways as the season progressed and boots got distributed. I'm confident the dude is superstitious AF
Haaland been wearing the same colorway too and I think he's off contract

Back
Top Bottom