SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

That’s why I can’t ever shop at Pro Direct UK or Unisport. It sucks that Nike doesn’t make the AG ones readily available here.

Edit: ended up returning my black pair of 15’s, gonna buy again and when another colorway catches my eye

Last edited:
Tried to return em and my postal service said it would be $260 to ship overseas. I live in NC, anyone know how i can get these back to unisport? Lol more than I bought the boots for!

No way?! I’ve sent things overseas And it’s never been that much. What address did you use for unisport? I tried to return to unisport, through FedEx using the address on their site and FedEx couldn’t give me a rate cause there wasn’t a zip code.

No way?! I’ve sent things overseas And it’s never been that much. What address did you use for unisport? I tried to return to unisport, through FedEx using the address on their site and FedEx couldn’t give me a rate cause there wasn’t a zip code.
It was a post office that ships via FedEx and ups

Nike is asking if they were an instore purchase or online. What do u say?

Said they need to look them up

I just returned my online order to my local store, I had to log into my Nike account to show them the purchase. Not sure how you’re gonna pull that off

No reason to err on sizing with Nike.

Cop boots on NDC, use em, fully break them thangs in, make a decision in 60 days or less.

Return them within 60 days and buy from another retailer like Unisport if necessary.

Yup. It's a calculated gamble to order from overseas or even anywhere that doesn't offer free return shipping or a service like shoprunner. Better to only do so if you already know your size or try it on from a different vendor.

Yea I always buy multiple sizes from a seller in the US when I buy new cleats and return what doesn't fit. They usually have free return shipping. If I see a lower price or better color from overseas, I buy there since now I know my real size and don't have to worry about fitment.

nike tiempo legend space purple (4).jpg

nike tiempo legend space purple (5).jpg

So nike are persisting with sg studs being fixed for new mercurials! May go back to using superfly one when ground is wet

Lesson learned lol. I've been in zoom meetings at work since 9am. I've been wearing them since at my desk hoping I can get the adjustment process started as I prepare to take my L lol

If you’re interested, you can take it to a Nike outlet store, and try to ask for the manager. It could go one of two ways, the manager tells you you’re a bum, and says there’s nothing he can do for you. The other way it could go is they allow a return without receipt. For those, they will give you the lowest price in their system for that shoe. Since it’s newly released, it’s likely not that low. But if somebody has returned the same shoe to say a clearance store in some other state or something like that, the price might be quite low. It’s worth a shot if you really want some money back for it. They will likely issue it in the form of a gift card though.

If you’re interested, you can take it to a Nike outlet store, and try to ask for the manager. It could go one of two ways, the manager tells you you’re a bum, and says there’s nothing he can do for you. The other way it could go is they allow a return without receipt. For those, they will give you the lowest price in their system for that shoe. Since it’s newly released, it’s likely not that low. But if somebody has returned the same shoe to say a clearance store in some other state or something like that, the price might be quite low. It’s worth a shot if you really want some money back for it. They will likely issue it in the form of a gift card though.
One of my close friends who worked at a nike outlet when we were in high school told ne the same thing. In the meantime, I have more zoom meetings today, they will be on my feet again all day lol

Nike is asking if they were an instore purchase or online. What do u say?

Said they need to look them up
One of my close friends who worked at a nike outlet when we were in high school told ne the same thing. In the meantime, I have more zoom meetings today, they will be on my feet again all day lol

Say it was a gift. Your grandma gave them to you. She paid cash and doesn't have the receipt lol Good luck though.

Vini, Valverde, and Modric were all still in their 14s for todays game. Intrigued that player uptake seems to be slow (especially compared to seeing speed portals on pitch)

Hazard too I think! I guess that Nike dont care, as long as mbappe n ronaldo are wearing tgem

Players are always slow to change over. Idk why maybe they break them in during practices and still wear their older pairs during games for a bit. But the 14 up take was really slow too

Back
Top Bottom