SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Anyone have any info on the new phantom? Apart from a couple photos there doesn’t seem to be any news on them. Release date? Tech?

I've seen talk of a limited edition Phantom Flyknit Ultra supposedly dropping this month - basically the Vapor Flyknit ultra but done with the Hypervenom 3 outsole. No doubt that will lead to the new silo to launch just in time for WC.

Everyone just gets their own colorway. Ronaldinho was the only one that got his own signature cleats.

Nah. He just got his own colorway and slight changes. Never got his own dedicated silo

I could’ve sworn he had his own line apart from the Nemeziz and X lines. They weren’t great either, I’ll have to go back and look at his history one day

bota-adidas-messi-15.1-fgag-semi-solar-slime-solar-red-core-black-0.jpg

Yep those are the ones. Outlets were full of them around here

Still just like the F50s of that time with a cage and paint job

Yea but that's kinda like saying that Jordan 1s aren't true sig shoes.

Was it a bad, uninspired sig with minimal unique design and tech elements? Yea, but I think it was a sig boot and not just a colorway nonetheless.

Yea but that's kinda like saying that Jordan 1s aren't true sig shoes.

Was it a bad, uninspired sig with minimal unique design and tech elements? Yea, but I think it was a sig boot and not just a colorway nonetheless.
Bad analogy. Nike realized that and made actual Jordan sigs down the line. Messi's been with Adidas since 2006. Plenty of time for them to have done that.

Ive got the blackout mercurial zoom air and theyre almost too plain. They really needed to make the AIR or the swoosh white. Yellow colourway is far superior.

Also Carra hating on coloured boots because Thierry Henry would destroy him in every colourway lol

I always found it funny though with how prevalent sig shoes are in basketball why soccer never goes that route. Players just get exclusive colorways and that seems to be it

I always found it funny though with how prevalent sig shoes are in basketball why soccer never goes that route. Players just get exclusive colorways and that seems to be it
I think it’s because there is no application for em outside being used to play the sport. You can get more outta basketball sigs cause you can also catch those people who will just rock em to rock em cause of the name attached to em and not actually play ball in em that’s a larger number of people to sell em to so more incentive to make sigs. Soccer you only selling boots to people that play they probably don’t see the point of making sigs for a smaller group of people who mainly coppin for function and not the name

Probably why they are so much more expensive than basketball sneakers too, got to make up the difference in lower sales

It's a shameful effort from Nike and the Federation. Whomever greenlit that design--and everyone who didn't immediately beat that individual into a bloody pulp--deserves to be fired.

Random thought but clubs missing out on a decent amount of money not making crew sock versions to sell of the socks for the new kits every season

Back
Top Bottom