SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FOOTWEAR, KITS & GEAR - 2020/21

Just came in the mail, gonna see if this really works and how my data stacks up against other elite players.

IMG_20200311_210229.jpg

IMG_20200311_210313.jpg

Had a terrible game yesterday, lost 3-2 to a team we could have beat easily. All 3 goals came from dead-ball situations. For some reason, i felt fatigued all game long and could not sprint for very long.

screenshot_20200316-134633-png.2534345

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200316-134633.png
    Screenshot_20200316-134633.png
    219.5 KB · Views: 873
Had a terrible game yesterday, lost 3-2 to a team we could have beat easily. All 3 goals came from dead-ball situations. For some reason, i felt fatigued all game long and could not sprint for very long.

screenshot_20200316-134633-png.2534345

How are you liking the "PLAYR" thing?
I am very intrigued by it. It just is a vest you wear?

How are you liking the "PLAYR" thing?
I am very intrigued by it. It just is a vest you wear?

It was my second time using it, so I'm still getting used to the whole user interface. It's not just a vest, there's also a small pod that straps into a small pocket on your back. The pod uses GPS to track your movements, and there's an app you download to your phone. The pod synchronizes to the app on your phone via bluetooth where all the data from your match/training session is loaded.

To be honest, $200 is steep and there was no way I was gonna pay that. They were running a limited 25% off promo and good thing I caught it when I did. Only thing I'm disappointed about, it only comes with ONE vest. For the price, they could have easily thrown in two.

Our city league shut us down yesterday night, then issued a statement that the whole spring season was cancelled this morning.

I'm surprised ours was still allowed to go ahead, we almost had to forfeit cause we did not have enough players when the kick off whistle blew.

It was my second time using it, so I'm still getting used to the whole user interface. It's not just a vest, there's also a small pod that straps into a small pocket on your back. The pod uses GPS to track your movements, and there's an app you download to your phone. The pod synchronizes to the app on your phone via bluetooth where all the data from your match/training session is loaded.

To be honest, $200 is steep and there was no way I was gonna pay that. They were running a limited 25% off promo and good thing I caught it when I did. Only thing I'm disappointed about, it only comes with ONE vest. For the price, they could have easily thrown in two.

I'm surprised ours was still allowed to go ahead, we almost had to forfeit cause we did not have enough players when the kick off whistle blew.

Our season got postponed too, sucks because were were top of the table, undefeated and just about to start playoffs and hopefully go to our third straight Final. Was really enjoying strictly coaching the team dude to my ACL recovery.

I love the idea of the future craft but I definitely feel like they didn’t fully reach the potential

The execution was well done but when you have every single color way from the past to choose from.

would have loved a green t90 laser III
The hyper venom might have looked better on the Phantom venom then the vision due to the low cut
I liked the vapors but I would have loved a remake of the white/black/pink superfly 1s

Yeah, I don't mind the concept - I think bringing back classic color ways on current models is a good thing. Just thought each of the selection was off. The Vapor was by far the best one.

Personally didn't mind the Phantom Vision serving as they hyper venom base, but I agree it should've been on the Venom, and used the Vision for a CTR throwback

I like that colorway a lot. Think it's very fitting to get a bright, cheerful drop at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom