Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

when you pull up to a red light next to someone you are aquainted with, and you have to do that akward wave and chat through car windows.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Laughing at something with someone then someone else tries to laugh their way into the convo.
indifferent.gif
I got a homie who always laughs and inside jokes. But the thing is he's not inside of the inside joke. So it turns into us laughing at him for tryna be included.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

When you're walking one way where people can see you, and then you realize you're going the exact opposite way you need to go. 
Then you have to make a complete 180 to go the right way, in front of everybody that was looking at you.
At this point, I usually pull out my phone and have a fake %%$ conversation... like "aye, you at (inserts random store or area)? oh word, i'm down the street, I'll just meet you up there.
nerd.gif
" then I turn around and dip.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

hands random movie theater employee my ticket..
"2nd one on the left enjoy the movie"
"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Very guilty.
Riding the metro and you got the window seat on a packed train and you make eye contact with the old woman who has to stand the entire ride
laugh.gif

i usually just put on my headphones and look outside the window.

The one I hate the most, is seeing somebody you know, but aren't really good friends. Like yall went to college or HS with eachother and you start talking,

Ex) this happened like a week ago with a dude i graduated with.

me: "how u been man? i aint seen u since graduation"
him: "aww i'm good man, just working and *#+!."
me: "i feel u, hows ya daughter? she bout what 4-5 now?"
him: "she good, i got a lil boy now too....how u doin in school?"
me: "man, i'm almost out."
him: "that's what's up."
then i realize dude been doing bad, and i kinda wanna leave, so i was like "
eyes.gif
, oh *#+!, my phone on vibrate."
had a fake convo and dipped.

Or i sometimes make references to events i attened in front of friends that didn't know about the events because no one there likes them. They then realize they prob weren't invited.

Being invited somewhere, but being told your homeboy can't come is the worst. it happened to me twice yesterday, i was like damn.

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Laughing at something with someone then someone else tries to laugh their way into the convo.
indifferent.gif
I got a homie who always laughs and inside jokes. But the thing is he's not inside of the inside joke. So it turns into us laughing at him for tryna be included.

Originally Posted by kiuyt856

When you're walking one way where people can see you, and then you realize you're going the exact opposite way you need to go. 
Then you have to make a complete 180 to go the right way, in front of everybody that was looking at you.
At this point, I usually pull out my phone and have a fake %%$ conversation... like "aye, you at (inserts random store or area)? oh word, i'm down the street, I'll just meet you up there.
nerd.gif
" then I turn around and dip.

"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Very guilty.
Riding the metro and you got the window seat on a packed train and you make eye contact with the old woman who has to stand the entire ride
laugh.gif

i usually just put on my headphones and look outside the window.

The one I hate the most, is seeing somebody you know, but aren't really good friends. Like yall went to college or HS with eachother and you start talking,

Ex) this happened like a week ago with a dude i graduated with.

me: "how u been man? i aint seen u since graduation"
him: "aww i'm good man, just working and *#+!."
me: "i feel u, hows ya daughter? she bout what 4-5 now?"
him: "she good, i got a lil boy now too....how u doin in school?"
me: "man, i'm almost out."
him: "that's what's up."
then i realize dude been doing bad, and i kinda wanna leave, so i was like "
eyes.gif
, oh *#+!, my phone on vibrate."
had a fake convo and dipped.

Or i sometimes make references to events i attened in front of friends that didn't know about the events because no one there likes them. They then realize they prob weren't invited.

Being invited somewhere, but being told your homeboy can't come is the worst. it happened to me twice yesterday, i was like damn.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This is the worst. 
roll.gif

Gotta pretend you did call em the day before and stuff but maybe they ain't have service.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

This is the worst. 
roll.gif

Gotta pretend you did call em the day before and stuff but maybe they ain't have service.

i hate sitting in the middle of an isle and you have to get up and go to the bathroom. then you sort of trip on someones backpack. i always try to get out of there asap

i hate sitting in the middle of an isle and you have to get up and go to the bathroom. then you sort of trip on someones backpack. i always try to get out of there asap

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

going for a handshake when you see a friend, only for them not to notice
embarassed.gif

usually just try to play it off by scratchin my head
laugh.gif

btw great thread

So you do like this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by arsenalGUNNER1

going for a handshake when you see a friend, only for them not to notice
embarassed.gif

usually just try to play it off by scratchin my head
laugh.gif

btw great thread

So you do like this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

-waving at someone who you thought was your friend, but is a complete stranger

-waving/nodding sup to somebody cause you think theyre talking to you, but instead its somebody very near you

-when you see a person and you say 'whats up' but they don't hear you, yet the people around you (GF) do hear, and you feel like a %%!#%$#. not like ima say it again, and risk gettin dissed again
These
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

-waving at someone who you thought was your friend, but is a complete stranger

-waving/nodding sup to somebody cause you think theyre talking to you, but instead its somebody very near you

-when you see a person and you say 'whats up' but they don't hear you, yet the people around you (GF) do hear, and you feel like a %%!#%$#. not like ima say it again, and risk gettin dissed again
These
smh.gif

"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i ALWAYS do this... got me walking off like 
ohwell.gif
 WTH did i just say? 
grin.gif

"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 WTH did i just say? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 WTH did i just say? 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
 WTH did i just say? 
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif

-Cheating on a girl, her friend telling her about it, the girl dumping you, and then seeing the two of them staring you down in the cafeteria.
-Seeing the girl who you cheated with, and the two of you having mutual friends who try to introduce you to one another.
-When you're smashing, thinking no one is home, only to find out that people were chilling outside and could hear the entire time.
-When you're chilling at your house and feeling the music that you're listening to so you do a little jig or whatever, only to have your roommate/parent/friend see you from the other room and begin to do the same dance when you walk in. (Mom caught me cookin'.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
-Being and RA and having your residents run into you while you're drunkenly stumbling back to your room. (Happened to me over the school year, my RA was trashed,
roll.gif
.)
-Having a girl spit your semen in a friend's cereal bowl, and then telling him what happened after he's used the cereal bowl.

-Cheating on a girl, her friend telling her about it, the girl dumping you, and then seeing the two of them staring you down in the cafeteria.
-Seeing the girl who you cheated with, and the two of you having mutual friends who try to introduce you to one another.
-When you're smashing, thinking no one is home, only to find out that people were chilling outside and could hear the entire time.
-When you're chilling at your house and feeling the music that you're listening to so you do a little jig or whatever, only to have your roommate/parent/friend see you from the other room and begin to do the same dance when you walk in. (Mom caught me cookin'.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
-Being and RA and having your residents run into you while you're drunkenly stumbling back to your room. (Happened to me over the school year, my RA was trashed,
roll.gif
.)
-Having a girl spit your semen in a friend's cereal bowl, and then telling him what happened after he's used the cereal bowl.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
roll.gif
.)

you purposely waited until after he used it to tell him?

Thats foul dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
roll.gif
.)

you purposely waited until after he used it to tell him?

Thats foul dude.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Im probably alone on this one.
But after playing ball at 24 fitness the guy at the front desk said take it easy, and im like  you too , good game and left. When im outside im like %!! did i just say?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Im probably alone on this one.
But after playing ball at 24 fitness the guy at the front desk said take it easy, and im like  you too , good game and left. When im outside im like %!! did i just say?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

foul son.... i would not want to be friends with you. matter of fact, i wouldn't even save your kids from a burning building

foul son.... i would not want to be friends with you. matter of fact, i wouldn't even save your kids from a burning building

Back
Top Bottom