Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

- fallin in sleep in class and then the leg jerks and you wake up to ppl pretending they didnt see it knowing damn well they saw it.

- that first laugh that would've continued to become more laughing but you realized you farted from it, so now u looking looking around to see if anyone heard it. then u make eye contact wit the girl who heard it who tries her hardest to not make eye contact with you

- heading to class on campus when yur already late and then u realize the person walking in front of u, u kind of know but no really so now u gotta slow down and walk with an irregular pace to avoid being seen and have conversate with them.

- going into a bathroom with only one stall and a urinal to take a dump when u reallly gotta go  and then you see a guy in there take his sweet time washing his hands, you make it look like you just needed some paper towels leave, walk around with the turtle halfway out its shell and go back in 3 minutes later to see the same guy in there.

When you piss and your fart box lets loose some brown stuff and this happens in front of a hot chick.

She be smelling your fart box stuff and you be like say what and I was like nah it aint me in harlem.

Yo the other day i went to a bbq and some girl i haven't seen since hs walks up to me like "hi brian".. i was high as hell at that moment so i say "hi brian" back she gave me the
alien.gif
and walked away...i just started
laugh.gif

Yo the other day i went to a bbq and some girl i haven't seen since hs walks up to me like "hi brian".. i was high as hell at that moment so i say "hi brian" back she gave me the
alien.gif
and walked away...i just started
laugh.gif

When you piss and your fart box lets loose some brown stuff and this happens in front of a hot chick.

She be smelling your fart box stuff and you be like say what and I was like nah it aint me in harlem.

This is the worst i swear!

your walking in a grocery store or w/e and u walk left and the stranger walks left, so u go right and then the stranger goes right. and u go back to left and the stranger does the same thing.

and the eye contact u get from that stranger is BRUTAL.... followed by awkward laugh.... -_-

This is the worst i swear!

your walking in a grocery store or w/e and u walk left and the stranger walks left, so u go right and then the stranger goes right. and u go back to left and the stranger does the same thing.

and the eye contact u get from that stranger is BRUTAL.... followed by awkward laugh.... -_-

when people are talking about weight and someone not fat goes "i'm fat".. then everyone says "nahh you're skinny."
then someone that really is fat says "i'm fat"
how do you respond to that?
laugh.gif

when people are talking about weight and someone not fat goes "i'm fat".. then everyone says "nahh you're skinny."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by angeezy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Also, waking up while you're in the middle of a snore is always a weird moment.

Originally Posted by angeezy

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Also, waking up while you're in the middle of a snore is always a weird moment.

Originally Posted by alan713

-Go for a pound and you get the fist.
-Go for a pound in a crowded area and person walks off.
-Making fat jokes and realize the fat chick sits right behind you and no one else is laughing but you.
-Stomach growling during an exam.
-Clapping when no one else is doing it yet.
-Sitting in a room with your friends and that awkward silence happens where there is nothing to really talk about and everyone avoids eye contact and just plays with their phone.
-Friend brings along some new kid and you make a gay joke and finding later he is gay.
-Seeing someone wearing the same gear and you both realize it.
-Taking a dump in a stall with a broken slide lock and someone pushes it and sees you taking a dump and that kid happens to be in your class. Who ever finishes last gets back to the class room and looks the other kid in the eye and quickly look away and try not to make eye contact after that while walking back to your seat.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Making fat jokes and realize the fat chick sits right behind you and no one else is laughing but you.
-Sitting in a room with your friends and that awkward silence happens where there is nothing to really talk about and everyone avoids eye contact and just plays with their phone.
-Friend brings along some new kid and you make a gay joke and finding later he is gay.
-Taking a dump in a stall with a broken slide lock and someone pushes it and sees you taking a dump and that kid happens to be in your class. Who ever finishes last gets back to the class room and looks the other kid in the eye and quickly look away and try not to make eye contact after that while walking back to your seat.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One time I was in class and my teacher started talking about his brother and said "he's HELLA gay". I didn't expect a teacher to say that so I busted out laughing, I looked around and a few people turned around and just gave me the
indifferent.gif

His brother was actually gay, and some how all 39 other students knew that but me.

tired.gif

One time I was in class and my teacher started talking about his brother and said "he's HELLA gay". I didn't expect a teacher to say that so I busted out laughing, I looked around and a few people turned around and just gave me the
indifferent.gif

His brother was actually gay, and some how all 39 other students knew that but me.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This always happens to me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This always happens to me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

holding the door for someone and they are just a couple steps too far away

holding the door for ur family to go into the restaurant/store and you end up holding it for the next 20 ppl coming in.

holding the door for someone and they are just a couple steps too far away

holding the door for ur family to go into the restaurant/store and you end up holding it for the next 20 ppl coming in.

This sounds like its straight out of a commercial but this happened to me at school once.

A girl I vaguely knew was walking up the stairs in front of me and she kind of half looked back at me and said "Do you know what time it is?" I responded saying It's like 1:30 or something. She turns fully and looks at me with a confused/annoyed face and I see that she had a bluetooth headset on. I felt like an idiot. We became friends later in the term though.

This sounds like its straight out of a commercial but this happened to me at school once.

A girl I vaguely knew was walking up the stairs in front of me and she kind of half looked back at me and said "Do you know what time it is?" I responded saying It's like 1:30 or something. She turns fully and looks at me with a confused/annoyed face and I see that she had a bluetooth headset on. I felt like an idiot. We became friends later in the term though.

Back
Top Bottom