Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

Do you ever feel like your just walking akward?, and when someone is behind u it makes u feel like your walking even more akward? lol idk how to explain it but its probably just me
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
its like their stalking me
alien.gif

what about when you're in a car conversing and the music is pretty low.. then the convo runs dry. Do I:
A) ride around with low music playing
B) turn it up like "I guess we're all shutting up now"

what about when you're in a car conversing and the music is pretty low.. then the convo runs dry. Do I:
A) ride around with low music playing
B) turn it up like "I guess we're all shutting up now"

happens to me every time I go to the movies...
"here's your ticket; enjoy the show"
"you too.... uh...." [walks away]

happens to me every time I go to the movies...
"here's your ticket; enjoy the show"
"you too.... uh...." [walks away]

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the urge to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the urge to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

When you're sleeping in class and you suddenly spaz, then you look up to see if anyone noticed, which they all did.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

When you're sleeping in class and you suddenly spaz, then you look up to see if anyone noticed, which they all did.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

Do you ever feel like your just walking akward?, and when someone is behind u it makes u feel like your walking even more akward? lol idk how to explain it but its probably just me
ohwell.gif
I feel u... maybe cause that one day I was super smacasjcajsked
word its mostly when Im 
smokin.gif
 feeling like Im about to trip over my own feet an *%%@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

ohwell.gif
I feel u... maybe cause that one day I was super smacasjcajsked
word its mostly when Im 
smokin.gif
 feeling like Im about to trip over my own feet an *%%@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AMafia

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[John Starks] Did dis dude really jus did dis? [/John Starks]

didn't happen to me, but it's still awkward

girl: "hey meet _____. she works with me"
guy: "uhh ... ya i know her. she's my ex"
ex: "hi"

lol.

didn't happen to me, but it's still awkward

girl: "hey meet _____. she works with me"
guy: "uhh ... ya i know her. she's my ex"
ex: "hi"

lol.

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

obama_embarrassed.jpg

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

obama_embarrassed.jpg

how about im a a waitress and every time i drop a checkbook i say "thank you guys have a nice day" so its just become a habit. so one day after work i went to eat and the waitress dropped the check and i say "thank you guys have a nice day"
frown.gif
i had to sit there and explain why i said that

orrr how about i was walking in the subway to the e train and in the opposite direction i see this girl i sort of know from high school who i never speak to ... but we are friends on facebook so i know all about her life. so we stop and say hello which is perfectly fine.. then she tells me the E train isnt working so i have to change directions and have to walk like 10 minutes with her through this tunnel to the other trains having an awkward convo.. i end up taking a totally different train so i didnt end up having an equally awkward train ride

how about im a a waitress and every time i drop a checkbook i say "thank you guys have a nice day" so its just become a habit. so one day after work i went to eat and the waitress dropped the check and i say "thank you guys have a nice day"
frown.gif
i had to sit there and explain why i said that

orrr how about i was walking in the subway to the e train and in the opposite direction i see this girl i sort of know from high school who i never speak to ... but we are friends on facebook so i know all about her life. so we stop and say hello which is perfectly fine.. then she tells me the E train isnt working so i have to change directions and have to walk like 10 minutes with her through this tunnel to the other trains having an awkward convo.. i end up taking a totally different train so i didnt end up having an equally awkward train ride

When you make a racist joke and the person you make it to is the race that the joke is about.... They didnt think it was funny...

Spoiler [+]
My best friend is black

When you make a racist joke and the person you make it to is the race that the joke is about.... They didnt think it was funny...

Spoiler [+]
My best friend is black

Back
Top Bottom