Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

How bout when you're checking out some other dudes girl cuz she fine and then dude makes eye contact with you knowing damn well what you was doing
smh.gif
smh.gif

How bout when you're checking out some other dudes girl cuz she fine and then dude makes eye contact with you knowing damn well what you was doing
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

One time I was in class and my teacher started talking about his brother and said "he's HELLA gay". I didn't expect a teacher to say that so I busted out laughing, I looked around and a few people turned around and just gave me the
indifferent.gif

His brother was actually gay, and some how all 39 other students knew that but me.

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

One time I was in class and my teacher started talking about his brother and said "he's HELLA gay". I didn't expect a teacher to say that so I busted out laughing, I looked around and a few people turned around and just gave me the
indifferent.gif

His brother was actually gay, and some how all 39 other students knew that but me.

tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was in class today and this happened to me:

So my teacher pretty much stops her lecture to say "Bless you" literally everytime someone sneezes in our class.

I sneezed LOUD as ever and there was like a pause of silence for 3 seconds...but NO1 said it
embarassed.gif

I was in class today and this happened to me:

So my teacher pretty much stops her lecture to say "Bless you" literally everytime someone sneezes in our class.

I sneezed LOUD as ever and there was like a pause of silence for 3 seconds...but NO1 said it
embarassed.gif

someone who you kind of know waves in your direction. you wave back and walk up to that person to say "what's up" and the person who he/she really waving to come and joins your "conversation". 

someone who you kind of know waves in your direction. you wave back and walk up to that person to say "what's up" and the person who he/she really waving to come and joins your "conversation". 

Originally Posted by mrshadow

smh.gif
smh.gif
You give him the nod and say "nice."

Originally Posted by mrshadow

smh.gif
smh.gif
You give him the nod and say "nice."

When you're in a hurry walking on the sidewalk, & the sidewalk is deserted except for 1 or 2 people in front of you... You're speed walking & have to make that akward pass around them.
laugh.gif

When you're in a hurry walking on the sidewalk, & the sidewalk is deserted except for 1 or 2 people in front of you... You're speed walking & have to make that akward pass around them.
laugh.gif

When you're walking down the street and another person is directly in front of you and there's that awkward stutter step cuz you both moved in the same direction
laugh.gif

When you're walking down the street and another person is directly in front of you and there's that awkward stutter step cuz you both moved in the same direction
laugh.gif

Do you ever feel like your just walking akward?, and when someone is behind u it makes u feel like your walking even more akward? lol idk how to explain it but its probably just me
ohwell.gif

Do you ever feel like your just walking akward?, and when someone is behind u it makes u feel like your walking even more akward? lol idk how to explain it but its probably just me
ohwell.gif

I lifted up a very heavy box at work and it unexpectedly made
me rip a loud fart.

This was right in front of my boss, who was an attractive female.  

guess that crosses over more into the embarrassing...

I lifted up a very heavy box at work and it unexpectedly made
me rip a loud fart.

This was right in front of my boss, who was an attractive female.  

guess that crosses over more into the embarrassing...

Originally Posted by Lunchbox

ohwell.gif

EVERYTIME. 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

EVERYTIME. 
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif
I feel u... maybe cause that one day I was super smacasjcajsked

ohwell.gif
I feel u... maybe cause that one day I was super smacasjcajsked

ohwell.gif

smh.gif
its like their stalking me
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom