Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Walking down the street and you see a familiar car so you wave at the person in it only to realize its someone you dont even know.

Walking down the street and you see a familiar car so you wave at the person in it only to realize its someone you dont even know.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

hands random movie theater employee my ticket..
"2nd one on the left enjoy the movie"
"YEA THX YOU TOO"
walks off

fml

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

When you are shopping with your girl in a strictly female type store, you don't know what to look at or do with yourself without looking weird.

At a car wash when the workers are cleaning the inside of your car and you notice that tip bin and don't put any money in it. But you gotta give them a thank you once they open the door for you to get back into your car
laugh.gif

When someone asks for directions from you and you can't give them street names or highway exit numbers
laugh.gif

During rush hour when you put in your metro fare card in the machine and it getting rejected because there's not enough money in it, and there's a line of angry office workers behind you tryna get through the gate.

Riding the metro and you got the window seat on a packed train and you make eye contact with the old woman who has to stand the entire ride
laugh.gif

When you are shopping with your girl in a strictly female type store, you don't know what to look at or do with yourself without looking weird.

At a car wash when the workers are cleaning the inside of your car and you notice that tip bin and don't put any money in it. But you gotta give them a thank you once they open the door for you to get back into your car
laugh.gif

When someone asks for directions from you and you can't give them street names or highway exit numbers
laugh.gif

During rush hour when you put in your metro fare card in the machine and it getting rejected because there's not enough money in it, and there's a line of angry office workers behind you tryna get through the gate.

Riding the metro and you got the window seat on a packed train and you make eye contact with the old woman who has to stand the entire ride
laugh.gif

- When you're leaving/entering a place and someone is behind you but they're in that threshold distance that makes you debate whether or not you should keep holding it open or just keep walking. You decide to keep walking then realize they were closer than you thought as the door closes on them

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not much you can do there
laugh.gif

- When you're leaving/entering a place and someone is behind you but they're in that threshold distance that makes you debate whether or not you should keep holding it open or just keep walking. You decide to keep walking then realize they were closer than you thought as the door closes on them

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Not much you can do there
laugh.gif

responding to someone when you realize they were talking to someone else on their bluetooth all along
smh.gif

responding to someone when you realize they were talking to someone else on their bluetooth all along
smh.gif

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

A few of these just might be me but...

Being startled by whoever's behind the elevator door as it opens (You never know who's on the other side)

Pulling up to the drive through, "Lemme get that uhhhh....."

Went to a midnight showing of Inception alone on a work night, two arm rests on lock, legs up crossed like a bawse! (So Ronry)

Got out of a power meeting a work one day, chatting it up with co-workers and touring a server room, I felt pretty good...until I found out I had a booger from hell hanging on for dear life the entire time. (FML)

Man, in like 7th or 8th grade, this dude was giving a presentation, and it was obvious he was about to have a nervous break down, he goes to rub his eye and I kid you not, this gigantic eye booger comes out of his eye, me and another dude in class are like %!% how'd that come out of his EYE?! This thing was enormous (nh), straight unpossible for it to have come out of his eye socket......*shivers*

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

A few of these just might be me but...

Being startled by whoever's behind the elevator door as it opens (You never know who's on the other side)

Pulling up to the drive through, "Lemme get that uhhhh....."

Went to a midnight showing of Inception alone on a work night, two arm rests on lock, legs up crossed like a bawse! (So Ronry)

Got out of a power meeting a work one day, chatting it up with co-workers and touring a server room, I felt pretty good...until I found out I had a booger from hell hanging on for dear life the entire time. (FML)

Man, in like 7th or 8th grade, this dude was giving a presentation, and it was obvious he was about to have a nervous break down, he goes to rub his eye and I kid you not, this gigantic eye booger comes out of his eye, me and another dude in class are like %!% how'd that come out of his EYE?! This thing was enormous (nh), straight unpossible for it to have come out of his eye socket......*shivers*

I always say a fat joke or make a fat reference in front of my fat friends.

Or i sometimes make references to events i attened in front of friends that didn't know about the events because no one there likes them. They then realize they prob weren't invited.

I always say a fat joke or make a fat reference in front of my fat friends.

Or i sometimes make references to events i attened in front of friends that didn't know about the events because no one there likes them. They then realize they prob weren't invited.

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Sayin later to someone you half know and ending up walking the same way
laugh.gif
awkward as *##@ lol

I always ask where they are going, and if it's the same way we walk and talk.. that was it's not as awkward  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Sayin later to someone you half know and ending up walking the same way
laugh.gif
awkward as *##@ lol

I always ask where they are going, and if it's the same way we walk and talk.. that was it's not as awkward  
grin.gif

When you go in for the dap up and someone tries to shake your hand instead
smh.gif

When you meet a bunch of people at someones house for the first time and you have the remote for the tv...you turn to something you think is funny but your the only one laughing
smh.gif

When you go in for the dap up and someone tries to shake your hand instead
smh.gif

When you meet a bunch of people at someones house for the first time and you have the remote for the tv...you turn to something you think is funny but your the only one laughing
smh.gif

In July of last year I was at a football game sitting by myself and this guy who I don't really like and some other guys I know came and sat near me and dude asks where my mom is, keep in mind she passed away in 07, so I just gave him the
grin.gif
eyes.gif
collabo before I said anything and told him she passed away a couple years ago. Dude spent the entire 1st half of the game apologizing and I kept telling him to chill but he just kept apologizing.

In July of last year I was at a football game sitting by myself and this guy who I don't really like and some other guys I know came and sat near me and dude asks where my mom is, keep in mind she passed away in 07, so I just gave him the
grin.gif
eyes.gif
collabo before I said anything and told him she passed away a couple years ago. Dude spent the entire 1st half of the game apologizing and I kept telling him to chill but he just kept apologizing.

when you pull up to a red light next to someone you are aquainted with, and you have to do that akward wave and chat through car windows.

Back
Top Bottom