Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Coming home early saturday night(yns status), the neighbors across the street are partying and there's a crowd of them hanging outside.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Coming home early saturday night(yns status), the neighbors across the street are partying and there's a crowd of them hanging outside.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

riding the train/bus with a friend and having a conversation. when you say bye only to keep walking the the same direction in complete silence.
lmao I hate this +%$%
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

riding the train/bus with a friend and having a conversation. when you say bye only to keep walking the the same direction in complete silence.
lmao I hate this +%$%
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i've done this a couple times
lmao i love these!! someone start posting em
anyways uhh

getting a good grade on a test and bragging about it to the entire class, only to find out later that everyong failed. then you feel like a !#@*

lmao i love these!! someone start posting em
anyways uhh

getting a good grade on a test and bragging about it to the entire class, only to find out later that everyong failed. then you feel like a !#@*

roll.gif

i do that with the elevator all the time.. get off on a floor that aint mine then play it off like i meant to get off there..
gotta start lookin at where it stops
smh.gif

roll.gif

i do that with the elevator all the time.. get off on a floor that aint mine then play it off like i meant to get off there..
gotta start lookin at where it stops
smh.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by JPZx

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif
hella true. sometimes i'll go to safeway or savemart when i think people i know won't be there at the same time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif
use to happen to me all the time in hs, i started just giving the head nod to everyone even if i wasn't sure if i knew the person cuz usually they'd just do the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.
man i purposely stop before, or ahead of, any cars in the lanes next to me because of this unless it's a cute girl
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

one of the worst socially awkward moments is when you're walking around, and you got your swag going and everything, then you see some girls and you trip/miss a step
smh.gif
i mean you could try to play it off, but the confidence just isn't there after that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by JPZx

You see someone in a grocery store that you're only semi-friends with, you talk for a while, and then you part ways. 7 minutes later, you see each other in another aisle and do that awkward waive/nod bit
laugh.gif

That's the worst one
smh.gif
hella true. sometimes i'll go to safeway or savemart when i think people i know won't be there at the same time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

How bout when you see someone you know, but not all that well, from far away and its a narrow area (a hallway or something)? Do yo keep eye contact until you reach each other and give dap? Or do you put your head down until you are close enough to give dap (the one I usually end up doing)?
laugh.gif
use to happen to me all the time in hs, i started just giving the head nod to everyone even if i wasn't sure if i knew the person cuz usually they'd just do the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

When you stop at a red light and there's a car next to you.  You get that feeling like they're staring over at you, so you look left (or right) and you accidentally make eye contact with them.
man i purposely stop before, or ahead of, any cars in the lanes next to me because of this unless it's a cute girl
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

one of the worst socially awkward moments is when you're walking around, and you got your swag going and everything, then you see some girls and you trip/miss a step
smh.gif
i mean you could try to play it off, but the confidence just isn't there after that
ohwell.gif

So I got on the elevator, with this really cute chick that works in the floor above mines. We strike up a convo about what we do. I was so into getting her number I almost missed my floor, bumped into the doors REALLY hard as they were closing almost makin me fall. So they open back up behind me, all I could hear was the chick laughing cause she could tell I tried to play it off. Needless to say I didn't get her number lol...

So I got on the elevator, with this really cute chick that works in the floor above mines. We strike up a convo about what we do. I was so into getting her number I almost missed my floor, bumped into the doors REALLY hard as they were closing almost makin me fall. So they open back up behind me, all I could hear was the chick laughing cause she could tell I tried to play it off. Needless to say I didn't get her number lol...

going outside for a break at work, start talking to a coworker. they start talking about some dumb $%%%, so i say, oh I gotta go back inside and get back to work. I go inside and wait a few minutes, thinking they left. Go back outside for the rest of my break and they're still there. Like oh.... heyyyy........
ohwell.gif

going outside for a break at work, start talking to a coworker. they start talking about some dumb $%%%, so i say, oh I gotta go back inside and get back to work. I go inside and wait a few minutes, thinking they left. Go back outside for the rest of my break and they're still there. Like oh.... heyyyy........
ohwell.gif

To me, incidents in traffic are the worst. Sometimes I might even pursue an awkward moment. For instance:

This time a guy cut me off somethin' reckless in some heavy %%% traffic, there were literally inches between us when he cut me off...so I'm following him and following him, he changes lanes and I get into a parallel lane to be next to him. The guy is not looking over... I'm pulled up right next to him at a dead stop mean muggin' and %%$$. It's hilarious.

To me, incidents in traffic are the worst. Sometimes I might even pursue an awkward moment. For instance:

This time a guy cut me off somethin' reckless in some heavy %%% traffic, there were literally inches between us when he cut me off...so I'm following him and following him, he changes lanes and I get into a parallel lane to be next to him. The guy is not looking over... I'm pulled up right next to him at a dead stop mean muggin' and %%$$. It's hilarious.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

ohwell.gif

lmao yeah i hate walking into stupid %%% conversations

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

ohwell.gif

lmao yeah i hate walking into stupid %%% conversations

LOL.

- Your weapon falling out/flashed in front of someone who doesn't know you carry
- When you're leaving/entering a place and someone is behind you but they're in that threshold distance that makes you debate whether or not you should keep holding it open or just keep walking. You decide to keep walking then realize they were closer than you thought as the door closes on them
- Laughing so hard you fart
- Blasting off from a just turned green light to try and catch the next one but you catch the red anyway

LOL.

- Your weapon falling out/flashed in front of someone who doesn't know you carry
- When you're leaving/entering a place and someone is behind you but they're in that threshold distance that makes you debate whether or not you should keep holding it open or just keep walking. You decide to keep walking then realize they were closer than you thought as the door closes on them
- Laughing so hard you fart
- Blasting off from a just turned green light to try and catch the next one but you catch the red anyway

-Go for a pound and you get the fist.
-Go for a pound in a crowded area and person walks off.
-Making fat jokes and realize the fat chick sits right behind you and no one else is laughing but you.
-Stomach growling during an exam.
-Clapping when no one else is doing it yet.
-Sitting in a room with your friends and that awkward silence happens where there is nothing to really talk about and everyone avoids eye contact and just plays with their phone.
-Friend brings along some new kid and you make a gay joke and finding later he is gay.
-Seeing someone wearing the same gear and you both realize it.
-Taking a dump in a stall with a broken slide lock and someone pushes it and sees you taking a dump and that kid happens to be in your class. Who ever finishes last gets back to the class room and looks the other kid in the eye and quickly look away and try not to make eye contact after that while walking back to your seat.

-Go for a pound and you get the fist.
-Go for a pound in a crowded area and person walks off.
-Making fat jokes and realize the fat chick sits right behind you and no one else is laughing but you.
-Stomach growling during an exam.
-Clapping when no one else is doing it yet.
-Sitting in a room with your friends and that awkward silence happens where there is nothing to really talk about and everyone avoids eye contact and just plays with their phone.
-Friend brings along some new kid and you make a gay joke and finding later he is gay.
-Seeing someone wearing the same gear and you both realize it.
-Taking a dump in a stall with a broken slide lock and someone pushes it and sees you taking a dump and that kid happens to be in your class. Who ever finishes last gets back to the class room and looks the other kid in the eye and quickly look away and try not to make eye contact after that while walking back to your seat.

-waving at someone who you thought was your friend, but is a complete stranger

-waving/nodding sup to somebody cause you think theyre talking to you, but instead its somebody very near you

-when you see a person and you say 'whats up' but they don't hear you, yet the people around you (GF) do hear, and you feel like a %%!#%$#. not like ima say it again, and risk gettin dissed again

-waving at someone who you thought was your friend, but is a complete stranger

-waving/nodding sup to somebody cause you think theyre talking to you, but instead its somebody very near you

-when you see a person and you say 'whats up' but they don't hear you, yet the people around you (GF) do hear, and you feel like a %%!#%$#. not like ima say it again, and risk gettin dissed again

Sitting in class and a weird funk arrives and nobody wants to say they did it even though everyone knew it was Ms Johnson..

Saying hi to somebody and them turning their face.

Being late to class and having 50 odd students all watch you walk to a seat.

Back
Top Bottom