Sock Dart

$155 for me since I had 10 GBP credit.

nthat.gif

got the blue off end this morning, finally completed the whole independence pack.... bought them about 1 week apart from each other even though end cost a bit more but better than ebay prices...

I'm surprised no one has actually posted real pictures of the "Be True" Sock Darts. Does anyone want pictures taken? If so ill take some tomorrow when its not raining where I'm at. This is not to flex. Just helping out the community if y'all want real pictures. 

I'm surprised no one has actually posted real pictures of the "Be True" Sock Darts. Does anyone want pictures taken? If so ill take some tomorrow when its not raining where I'm at. This is not to flex. Just helping out the community if y'all want real pictures. 

Can't hurt, let's see some pictures

thats prob because you are in the minority of the people who got them in here. so post pics already dammit!

Are the Be Trues gonna have a wider release, refuse to believe that these are more limited than the black frags

^^yeah, just keep wearing them a lot so that the whole front is polished with scratches. You won't even notice it anymore. :lol:

Last edited:
spring lineup for 2016 - all the important info you need to know is that they will be a GR. No rd at the moment though.

Either way give me the navy and gym red. 

the philippines? if you are enjoy your time there man. tons of fun over there. 

Navy's and the Medium Gray's are dopeee. Navy's are a must because I sure as hell won't be paying the frag resell prices on those, eff that.

just a quick Q tho,

are the oreo sock darts really going for 5+ bills? crazy prices for those. 
yessir. I havent been to the homeland since 2009. i am excite!!!

Anybody want to trade for my size 7 red Independence Day sock darts for a different color?

Last edited:
Was lucky enough to get every single pair released in 2014/2015 including the be true.
I want to finish my collection, and managed to get a hold of a og 2004 pair too.

As far as i know, I'm missing three pairs correct? White/grey, Yellow and blue 2004?
Does anybody know how limited the 2004 drop was?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom