Sold an item on ebay....but now broke. Can I cancel the transaction?

What can I do? The buyer already payed and the money is pending on my paypal....How do refund him?

Originally Posted by vdubsta

The buyer is broke? If so, the buyer took the L.
laugh.gif
. No, the item i was selling broke..

Yeah you have to report it to eBay and refund the buyer's money pronto. If you do it in a timely fashion, they prob won't leave negative feedback. Good Luck and thanks for being a responsible seller.

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by vdubsta

The buyer is broke? If so, the buyer took the L.
laugh.gif
. No, the item i was selling broke..

The money is pending?   Wait until it clears on paypal, as soon as it does, hit the "refund" button on the transaction, and that's it.
There's a comment box, just put what happened, and issue the refund.

Then, through ebay, send the buyer a "Request to Cancel Transaction" after you refund the person the money.

It's not brain surgery dude. 

what was the item? provide pictures etc. to show that you just dont want to not sell it because he won it for cheap

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

What was the item?

It was a 360 game, I kicked my xbox by accident and now the game is unreadable. I don't need to prove that it was sold to low, it was a BIN. 

once the paypal payment clears to your paypal account, there should be an option to "issue refund"

What was the item?

It was a 360 game, I kicked my xbox by accident and now the game is unreadable. I don't need to prove that it was sold to low, it was a BIN. 
if you really wanted you can go to gamestop, buy a used copy, swap out the discs, and then return the broken copy to gamestop in 7 days. They have a 7 day return policy with used games, its like a free rental. But thats putting too much work, only if you need to. 

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

What was the item?
if you really wanted you can go to gamestop, buy a used copy, swap out the discs, and then return the broken copy to gamestop in 7 days. They have a 7 day return policy with used games, its like a free rental. But thats putting too much work, only if you need to.
and don't forget to memorize your lawyers phone number too if you do what captain is suggesting.

i HATE people who put stuff on ebay and continue using it while the auction goes on.

your grammar actually impedes your ability to communicate. try playing some Reading Blaster Jr. instead of goin hard at that xbox

Originally Posted by Manglor

i HATE people who put stuff on ebay and continue using it while the auction goes on.
Just like if someone was selling a used pair of kicks, that would be so wrong too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom