Solestop need to quit their nonsense

y'all complaining how they are taking away from the true heads.

if you're a true head you'll be on top of your game and get down there to grab what you're looking for no matter what. of course there arecircumstances that you cannot do so, but that is the nature of the business/game. also why im not as involved in it as before. you see kids going ape**** on"limited" release no matter how ugly they are and JBs with their inferior quality.

back then this very community would have "true heads" sharing info on where/what (the first sheeds!, VC3 tdot, AZG first game. true blue 3s for abill?).

i don't condone the way solestop conduct their business, but like 416spadez stated, its far worst in HK but that's part of the business. y'allcan knock the hustle all you want, but they are still gonna do what they do until management or nike (if they care) step in.

Buying up full size runs? FTL

Hopefully the faddy trend hypething being into shoes is right now will fade in time & if you are just "into" kicks in general you can weather thestorm until it passes.

As it stands if this guy does have juice with the mgmt at various spots maybe some looking into is needed to remove the crookedness. Money talks, maybe he justhas more than the average joe off the street to keep him deep in kicks.

Originally Posted by jbv1

Buying up full size runs? FTL

Hopefully the faddy trend hypething being into shoes is right now will fade in time & if you are just "into" kicks in general you can weather the storm until it passes.

As it stands if this guy does have juice with the mgmt at various spots maybe some looking into is needed to remove the crookedness. Money talks, maybe he just has more than the average joe off the street to keep him deep in kicks.
QFT!

advice
1. don't buy from SoleStop if you have a problem with his "operational" ways. Like someone said...speak with your wallet
2. do your research, and cop before the "inevitable" happens.
3. Refer to #1,2

Solestop...

Only issue with dude was the fact that I ordered a pair of sz. 10.5 chrome IIs like 2 1/2 years ago. Homie comes to Yorkdale and has a sz. 10. I ask him whatsthe deal???
This dude had the nerve to tell me that he brought what I ordered.
Off of the strength of that, I will never support that movement.

In regards to how he gets $$$... He gonna do what he does to make sure he can do what needs to be done.

Back
Top Bottom