Somali Pirates execute 4 Americans

Originally Posted by rashi

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
I have never been into politics in my life. But I don't understand why people make statements like this.  If you only knew the steps it takes to shoot a single round in Afghanistan.

JDAM's and Hellfire are old school.  Today we use HIMAR'S.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
I have never been into politics in my life. But I don't understand why people make statements like this.  If you only knew the steps it takes to shoot a single round in Afghanistan.

I don't care what the process is. We shouldn't be in Afghanistan forcing innocent people to obey the puppet government we set up for them and we shouldn't be building permanent bases on their land. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on other countries without justification, we shouldn't be killing people based on assumptions or what can "possibly" happen. We shouldn't be killing people based on CIA intelligence, these people are guilty because without any due process and Rule of Law.

How would you feel if that was happening here?

I don't care what the process is. We shouldn't be in Afghanistan forcing innocent people to obey the puppet government we set up for them and we shouldn't be building permanent bases on their land. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on other countries without justification, we shouldn't be killing people based on assumptions or what can "possibly" happen. We shouldn't be killing people based on CIA intelligence, these people are guilty because without any due process and Rule of Law.

The story seems odd.

Wouldn't be shocked if the rescue attempt itself resulted in the killings (IE accidental by the US)

Sucks they died but they're pretty ignorant to veer away from the route to go near Somalia, just because this dude wants to sail around the world.

I respect your opinion, but you come off like the US ambition is to kill Afghans, yet you don't care.

Once again, I hate politics.  But, if I lived in a country where my leaders (not politicians), welcomed the foreigners killing people, then I would question my own people first.

I respect your opinion, but you come off like the US ambition is to kill Afghans, yet you don't care.

Once again, I hate politics.  But, if I lived in a country where my leaders (not politicians), welcomed the foreigners killing people, then I would question my own people first.

The story seems odd.

Wouldn't be shocked if the rescue attempt itself resulted in the killings (IE accidental by the US)

Sucks they died but they're pretty ignorant to veer away from the route to go near Somalia, just because this dude wants to sail around the world.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

time for america to goto somali to show them who the real killers are

blackhawk down?
laugh.gif
I'm saying though....
Last time we tried that we got our +!%#% handed to us...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The story seems odd.

Like I said earlier, they were closer to Oman than Somalia. These pirates AO is getting larger as ships try to put as much distance as possible between them and Somalia.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

The story seems odd.

Like I said earlier, they were closer to Oman than Somalia. These pirates AO is getting larger as ships try to put as much distance as possible between them and Somalia.

This government's ambition is to conquer and control that should be apparent with our 1,100 military bases worlwide. Our military personnel are just pawns to carry out means of which the government does it.

In Afghanistan, these people live in tribes throughout the country. They can careless who or what the government is or if any at all, they just want to be left alone.

This government's ambition is to conquer and control that should be apparent with our 1,100 military bases worlwide. Our military personnel are just pawns to carry out means of which the government does it.

In Afghanistan, these people live in tribes throughout the country. They can careless who or what the government is or if any at all, they just want to be left alone.

Its sad that we have humans on this earth who are literally animals. Kill em.

Idc if their territory is dangerous and that the sailors shouldnt have been there. It shouldnt be that way in the first place if these animals had any sense of morals. If someone wants to sail around the world they should be able to.
*waits for someone to justify Somali pirates reasoning*

Its sad that we have humans on this earth who are literally animals. Kill em.

Idc if their territory is dangerous and that the sailors shouldnt have been there. It shouldnt be that way in the first place if these animals had any sense of morals. If someone wants to sail around the world they should be able to.
*waits for someone to justify Somali pirates reasoning*

Back
Top Bottom