Somali Pirates execute 4 Americans

RIP

Scott/Jean Adam, Phyllis Macay and Bob Riggle

americans_killed.jpg

Originally Posted by Jay02

Its sad that we have humans on this earth who are literally animals. Kill em.

Idc if their territory is dangerous and that the sailors shouldnt have been there. It shouldnt be that way in the first place if these animals had any sense of morals. If someone wants to sail around the world they should be able to.
*waits for someone to justify Somali pirates reasoning*

Cool story, bro. Go to Somalia and tell those "animals" to stop acting like "animals". When you get there make a thread and tell us how it went...With pictures of course.

Idc if their territory is dangerous and that the sailors shouldnt have been there. It shouldnt be that way in the first place if these animals had any sense of morals. If someone wants to sail around the world they should be able to.

Cool story, bro. Go to Somalia and tell those "animals" to stop acting like "animals". When you get there make a thread and tell us how it went...With pictures of course.

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by TheWealth

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
I have never been into politics in my life. But I don't understand why people make statements like this.  If you only knew the steps it takes to shoot a single round in Afghanistan.

JDAM's and Hellfire are old school.  Today we use HIMAR'S.

I don't care what the process is. We shouldn't be in Afghanistan forcing innocent people to obey the puppet government we set up for them and we shouldn't be building permanent bases on their land. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on other countries without justification, we shouldn't be killing people based on assumptions or what can "possibly" happen. We shouldn't be killing people based on CIA intelligence, these people are guilty because without any due process and Rule of Law.

How would you feel if that was happening here?
I respect your opinion, but you come off like the US ambition is to kill Afghans, yet you don't care.

Once again, I hate politics.  But, if I lived in a country where my leaders (not politicians), welcomed the foreigners killing people, then I would question my own people first.

This government's ambition is to conquer and control that should be apparent with our 1,100 military bases worlwide. Our military personnel are just pawns to carry out means of which the government does it.

In Afghanistan, these people live in tribes throughout the country. They can careless who or what the government is or if any at all, they just want to be left alone.
Who cares how many bases we have?  We want to win.

How do you know what Afghans want?  It sure isn't for us to leave them to own government.

President Barry already kills women and children in Yemen and Afghanistan. I wouldn't be surprised he starts bombing Somlia pretty soon.
I have never been into politics in my life. But I don't understand why people make statements like this.  If you only knew the steps it takes to shoot a single round in Afghanistan.

JDAM's and Hellfire are old school.  Today we use HIMAR'S.

I don't care what the process is. We shouldn't be in Afghanistan forcing innocent people to obey the puppet government we set up for them and we shouldn't be building permanent bases on their land. We shouldn't be dropping bombs on other countries without justification, we shouldn't be killing people based on assumptions or what can "possibly" happen. We shouldn't be killing people based on CIA intelligence, these people are guilty because without any due process and Rule of Law.

How would you feel if that was happening here?
I respect your opinion, but you come off like the US ambition is to kill Afghans, yet you don't care.

Once again, I hate politics.  But, if I lived in a country where my leaders (not politicians), welcomed the foreigners killing people, then I would question my own people first.

This government's ambition is to conquer and control that should be apparent with our 1,100 military bases worlwide. Our military personnel are just pawns to carry out means of which the government does it.

In Afghanistan, these people live in tribes throughout the country. They can careless who or what the government is or if any at all, they just want to be left alone.

How do you know what Afghans want?  It sure isn't for us to leave them to own government.

Jay02 wrote:

They're not "animals". Im pretty sure thay know what they're doing, its HORRIBLE. But why do people end up in places they shouldn't be. Just look at those Iranian prisoners. Claiming they were just hiking, IN IRAN.
eyes.gif

Jay02 wrote:

They're not "animals". Im pretty sure thay know what they're doing, its HORRIBLE. But why do people end up in places they shouldn't be. Just look at those Iranian prisoners. Claiming they were just hiking, IN IRAN.
eyes.gif

It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

RIP, but there's stuff you just don't do and this is one of them.  

It's like when people go to the hood and wonder why they were robbed or assaulted. They're certain places some don't belong in..this is the perfect example of that.

RIP, but there's stuff you just don't do and this is one of them.  

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

The Adams -- who are members of the Marina del Rey Yacht Club in Marina del Rey, Calif. -- run a Bible ministry, according to their website, and have been distributing Bibles to schools and churches in remote villages in areas including the Fiji Islands, Alaska, New Zealand, Central America and French Polynesia.

So some sanctimonious, self-righteous Californians sailed on their yacht into pirate infested waters and got murked. They will be seen either as really dumb or martyrs, depending on who you ask. 

assume/generalize much? thats a real ignorant statement. 

Originally Posted by AR Guy

The title is wrong, they weren't executed. One of the Americans, apparently got a hold of a weapon and shot one of the pirates.
Actually SOF operators killed two after boarding the ship one with a handgun and one with a knife, yes a knife. Only two pirates were killed and 13 were captured.

2 were found already dead in addition to the 2 they killed

Originally Posted by AR Guy

The title is wrong, they weren't executed. One of the Americans, apparently got a hold of a weapon and shot one of the pirates.
Actually SOF operators killed two after boarding the ship one with a handgun and one with a knife, yes a knife. Only two pirates were killed and 13 were captured.

2 were found already dead in addition to the 2 they killed

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

The Adams -- who are members of the Marina del Rey Yacht Club in Marina del Rey, Calif. -- run a Bible ministry, according to their website, and have been distributing Bibles to schools and churches in remote villages in areas including the Fiji Islands, Alaska, New Zealand, Central America and French Polynesia.

So some sanctimonious, self-righteous Californians sailed on their yacht into pirate infested waters and got murked. They will be seen either as really dumb or martyrs, depending on who you ask. 

assume/generalize much? thats a real ignorant statement. 

Why the hell would I go there? And when did I say I would or was going to. Im just saying its sad we have to worry about stuff like this. You're sittin there acting like its alright. Saying well its dangerous there so they have the right to kill you. $#*@

Why the hell would I go there? And when did I say I would or was going to. Im just saying its sad we have to worry about stuff like this. You're sittin there acting like its alright. Saying well its dangerous there so they have the right to kill you. $#*@

Win what, bro? Who or what are we fighting exactly? The War on Terror? The Taliban and Al-qaeda, the same people we supported until the threat of Communism was over? If you would have saw the Battle of Marjah on HBO, you would see what the Afghans want and it sure as hell not our presence. A lot of them are so secluded they don't even know who or what the Taliban or who the U.S. is.

Why the hell would I go there?

The people who were killed should of had the same mindset as you.

Win what, bro? Who or what are we fighting exactly? The War on Terror? The Taliban and Al-qaeda, the same people we supported until the threat of Communism was over? If you would have saw the Battle of Marjah on HBO, you would see what the Afghans want and it sure as hell not our presence. A lot of them are so secluded they don't even know who or what the Taliban or who the U.S. is.

Why the hell would I go there?

The people who were killed should of had the same mindset as you.

Did they deserve what happened to them? Of course not. Should they have been aware of they risk they faced? Very much so. Doesn't mean what happened to them isn't a tragedy, along with what the powers that be have been to Africa the continent for a long time.

Did they deserve what happened to them? Of course not. Should they have been aware of they risk they faced? Very much so. Doesn't mean what happened to them isn't a tragedy, along with what the powers that be have been to Africa the continent for a long time.

eyes.gif

Yes you are right.  The Afghans including the residents of Marjah don't want their children going to school. 
eyes.gif
 They really must hate seeing the US reopen the schools the Taliban shut down

http://www.isaf.nato.int/article/isaf-releases/marjah-residents-celebrate-new-school-opening.html

KABUL, Afghanistan (Dec. 3, 2010) – The opening of the eighth school that coalition forces have helped build in Marjah, Helmand province drew local citizens, Afghan National Security and International Security Assistance Forces personnel, Dec. 1.

With the completion of the Balakino School, approximately 1,200 local citizens are receiving an education in an area where 96 percent of the population is illiterate.

new-school_100524-m-7069a-0231.png

Back
Top Bottom