Somebody make a Gif. Serena Williams Crip Walk

guccjermaine

Banned
Can somebody please make a Gif of Serena Williams doing the Crip walk. That was mind blowing.

tumblr_m88y7rzARB1qjipi2o1_r1_500.gif

thread about nothing next time, k

It's been posted multiple times already in some form or fashion, so here's another one. Wish I would've seen it live :lol:

roll.gif

She probably did it to make up for Gabby Douglas' terrible attempt at the dougie.

In 1968 Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fists as a salute to human rights at the Olympics.

In 2012 Serena Williams c-walks after her victory. Way to show some class though.

Tight. :smh:

Last edited:
In 1968 Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fists as a salute to human rights at the Olympics.

In 2012 Serena Williams c-walks after her victory. Way to show some class though.

Tight.
mean.gif
Come on man dont do this. If thats the case then no one should be dancing when they win at all. I can see the whole "its a gang connotation" argument, but its just a cool dance to her most likely and just did it cause she was happy that she won.

That was also a very different time and that was a major issue back then, its 2012 she has nothing like that on her mind.

I really dont want to see people come at her over this I really dont think it was that serious. You can have a problem with her doing the dance, but comparing it to this is a total reach. I still dont have a problem with the dance though

Last edited:
I disagree unfortunately. I live in a gang neighborhood and that **** isn't anything to glorify, cool dance or not. She's from Compton, she knows what it means.

I can see clowning behind closed doors, but on a big stage like that? :smh: Kids need better role models.

Money definitely doesn't buy class. But yeah, it's cool though. :rolleyes

EDIT:

A joke? Because you disagree? I guess homie.

Last edited:
damn its cool she won and all that but remember her cousin getting bodied over gang related violence?

Tight.
mean.gif
Sidenote: I'm pretty cool with Tommie's son. 

Back
Top Bottom