Somebody make a Gif. Serena Williams Crip Walk

I disagree unfortunately. I live in a gang neighborhood and that **** isn't anything to glorify, cool dance or not. She's from Compton, she knows what it means.

I can see clowning behind closed doors, but on a big stage like that?
mean.gif
Kids need better role models.

Money definitely doesn't buy class. But yeah, it's cool though.
eyes.gif

EDIT:

A joke? Because you disagree? I guess homie.
I can respect that, and I think that you have a very valid point. I wouldnt mind or be surprised if she came out and clarified it and apologized for doing it but I just dont think she meant anything by it, and thats just how I'm looking at it.

I loved erry second of that. I really want all of that glorious culture to stop being immediately linked to nefarious actions and the brutal past. Certain people grew up around it and don't want to leave all of it behind because certain folks don't know how to act.From the gangland dressing to the dancing it looks good. Stop the violence keep the dancing.

She probably didn't think....damn I shouldn't do this. More like I just won let me celebrate.

She is a celebrity, but also human. Let her live.

real life...
yo somebody post this...
she had zero swag with that dougie... totally killed it and not in a good way

I was :lol: when I saw that. That was BRUTAL. When she said she was gonna do it I kinda just assumed it was gonna be pretty good, which made it all the more hilariously bad. :lol:

I thought she was doing the other C Walk >D

I damn near forgot about Serena twerking it in that video.

I KNOW she has a tape out there... 

Gabbie Douglas dougie :x looked like she was skiing. lol

Last edited:
never seen that video of Serena trying to twerk :evil:

that dougie was horrid but she's an Olympic gold medalist so she gets a pass :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom