Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
That blew my mind for real the first time I saw that lol.

wasn't trying to derail the thread.

I lurks lol
Also not trying to derail but the things I remember the most and will never forget is NES, super NES, and swag theme music. I could pretty much recreate them if need be lol. And I'm not talking about a couple here and there, I'm mean ALL that I grew up play haha..... Guess that's why they teach Chinese to 4 yr olds

If u plug in the second controller u can control one duck while the first player shoots...duckhunt

the brain named itself

I don't think I ever played dunk hunt is this the game that monster was playing in dough boys living room with the revolver controller in his hand in the film boys in the hood? :nerd: not trying to cause a debate or hurt feelings but mega drive was the nuts favourite console ever played :smokin

Last edited:
Its the game wit the futuristic pistols and u shoot ducks.
if u miss a dog laughs at you.

one of my friends is a serious gamer and just got it lol

On topic....

just like there are wavelengths of light we cant see and frequcies of sound we cant hear..there are thoughts we cant think.

Last edited:
Came to read more of this fake deep stuff

Try keep your ignorance to the jb, yeezy thread, while this thread may contain certain theories and information proved to be false it also has a lot of enlightened truth and insights and grand knowledge, with some really cool contributors, your comment came off as rude and disrespectful to this thread, this is for open minded humble folk who want to listen research and cross examine, share and respect, not for insults and to undermine and make fun, thank you, hope you learned something.

I like how there was no response :lol: :smokin

Damn man.. I wanted to watch this, but I stopped as soon as they stated that the pyramids were built with the help of extraterrestrials as a fact. :wow: :lol: :smh: :smh:

Have you heard of the documentary The Revelation of the Pyramids?

Before you make judgement may I ask you to watch this documentary in full, in your spare time and just watch and really listen, it's all figures and facts, total un bias facts. I promise you won't regret it, the pyramids cannot be replicated today with all our knowledge and sophisticated machinery as spoken by today's leading mega structure engineers and architects, watch this first, thumbs up me after, it will really put things into perspective how little we're told and how much we're lied to :smokin

Follow the link to Vimeo

Last edited:
Damn man.. I wanted to watch this, but I stopped as soon as they stated that the pyramids were built with the help of extraterrestrials as a fact. :wow: :lol: :smh: :smh:

Have you heard of the documentary The Revelation of the Pyramids?

Before you make judgement may I ask you to watch this documentary in full, in your spare time and just watch and really listen, it's all figures and facts, total un bias facts. I promise you won't regret it, the pyramids cannot be replicated today with all our knowledge and sophisticated machinery as spoken by today's leading mega structure engineers and architects, watch this first, thumbs up me after, it will really put things into perspective how little we're told and how much we're lied to :smokin

Follow the link to Vimeo

Bet. I'll check it out tomorrow sometime.

I like to think it's all mathematics, but I'm open to other theories.

Try keep your ignorance to the jb, yeezy thread, while this thread may contain certain theories and information proved to be false it also has a lot of enlightened truth and insights and grand knowledge, with some really cool contributors, your comment came off as rude and disrespectful to this thread, this is for open minded humble folk who want to listen research and cross examine, share and respect, not for insults and to undermine and make fun, thank you, hope you learned something.

BANG BANG
Exactly why this is my favorite thread.
Sorry id post some stuff but im always on my ipad

I seen a video a while back on how the Pyramids were made by water pressure caused by a series of chambers being closed then released to send the blocks up. Anyone ever see this video? It seemed very reasonable.

We are not of this planet. So in a way, they were right.

The problem is that we keep looking up for aliens/god, but if we looked inward we would find the only truth that matters. Then all things are possible.

We're just misguided.

The problem is that we keep looking up for aliens/god, but if we looked inward we would find the only truth that matters. Then all things are possible.

We're just misguided.

My only problem with people saying stuff like this is the same problem that I have with religious people believing everything 100%. Where's your proof?

Haha I didn't mean for my post to come off as absolute truth.

There are endless possibilities to what this experience truly is and of our origins. Not choosing a side based on blind faith is the beauty of it all cause you can listen to all ideologies with an open mind and open heart.

However, the paper trail seems to point in the directions I was eluding to.

A lot to type at 6am but I can go further into why I said what I said. Just don't want it to be wasted on NIKEtalk haha.

We're just misguided.
Been thinking lately; what if the biggest conspiracy

This is it right here. Think of your soul as fire, and a lot of things will make sense. I'm on mobile and too lazy to chat but here's a screenshot I was having that shares my thoughts on it

with hollow earth theory there was a children's action movie a while back called Journey to The Center of the Earth starring Brendan Fraser (guy from The Mummy) in the bonus features DVD the producers did go into some detail about hollow earth and how many people believed in it (like Hitler) and thought it was cool. this is based on the original science fiction book which I don't know if they were mentioned in the videos posted about hollow earth, I haven't checked them out

Hollow Earth Theory interests me. Reminds me of Avatar how the army helicopters fly down to what seems to be beneath the surface. I've been thinking for a while that mainstream media conditions us subliminally for the truth/past/future. I think a bunch of us are on that same page.

Also in The Avengers where they are all after that crystal. I've read and heard about some sort of energy crystal powering Atlantis; clean energy. I was told the crystal was the demise of the Atlanteans because they became greedy and abused its powers. If I recall correctly, the crystal ultimately destroyed the Atlanteans. http://www.thenewearth.org/The Fall of Atlantis.html

What do you guys think?

Hollow Earth Theory interests me. Reminds me of Avatar how the army helicopters fly down to what seems to be beneath the surface. I've been thinking for a while that mainstream media conditions us subliminally for the truth/past/future. I think a bunch of us are on that same page.

Also in The Avengers where they are all after that crystal. I've read and heard about some sort of energy crystal powering Atlantis; clean energy. I was told the crystal was the demise of the Atlanteans because they became greedy and abused its powers. If I recall correctly, the crystal ultimately destroyed the Atlanteans. http://www.thenewearth.org/The Fall of Atlantis.html

What do you guys think?
thank you for sharing brother :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom