Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on some other **** lately...

pimp.gif

Last edited:

Snow In Egypt For The First Time In 100 Years, Reports Say (PICTURES)

Snow covers the scene in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula

Cairo

pole shift? :nerd:

I've been wanting to try DMT or Iboga forever, so I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube about it....here's one with Joe Rogan...:pimp:

From what I've gathered, DMT and Iboga allows your soul/spirit to separate from your body basically....really interesting stuff...

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try DMT or Iboga forever, so I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube about it....here's one with Joe Rogan...
pimp.gif

From what I've gathered, DMT and Iboga allows your soul/spirit to separate from your body basically....really interesting stuff...
Thanks for sharing.

brb, bout to go cop some Iboga seeds. 
nerd.gif

I've been wanting to try DMT or Iboga forever, so I have been watching a lot of videos on youtube about it....here's one with Joe Rogan...:pimp:

Repped thank you for sharing brother :smokin

Seen some stuff posted earlier regarding Admiral Byrd and "operation highjump" so I thought I would leave this here....

Interesting enough, the discovery was heavily documented both by the US and recently de-classified NAZI docs.

The Nazi's went so far as to even map out and name the regions in this "inner earth"

Alot of compelling evidence in this particular story... definitely not your run of the mill UFO story.

links:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm (The admirals diary :nerd: )
http://erst-kontakt.jimdo.com/home/...chnungen-der-deutschen-u-bootflotte-aus-1944/
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread563248/pg1

vids:

Just finished reading and watching this thank you, was really intriguing :smokin

Came to read more of this fake deep stuff

Try keep your ignorance to the jb, yeezy thread, while this thread may contain certain theories and information proved to be false it also has a lot of enlightened truth and insights and grand knowledge, with some really cool contributors, your comment came off as rude and disrespectful to this thread, this is for open minded humble folk who want to listen research and cross examine, share and respect, not for insults and to undermine and make fun, thank you, hope you learned something.

Last edited:
If u plug in the second controller u can control one duck while the first player shoots...duckhunt

the brain named itself

Last edited:
If u plug in the second controller u can control one duck while the first player shoots...duckhunt

the brain named itself

What blows my mind is that a lot of people have not clue what you're talking about while I knew exactly and heard the theme music and laugh :smh:

That blew my mind for real the first time I saw that lol.

wasn't trying to derail the thread.

I lurks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom