Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever cop?

I posted it awhile back. I copped and just started it. Intriguing already..

^i actually got 1 on eBay last week but haven't received it yet only sellers in the uk had it. What do u think so far?
:nthat:
I copped off Amazon and it was still a bit pricy. almost $40.

I'm only about 15 pages in but the introduction has been interesting. Can't wait to pick it back up.

I hung out with my older brothers best friend going to a rave on Saturday. Coming back we go to his house first chilling n YouTube and searching videos etc. we hit up VICE then I can't remember what lead to the conversation and he goes you know my dad is a free mason right? I was shocked/excited because I know it came up here and I loved all the research and videos you guys posted and I just absorbed it. I asked if you were serious and if you were trying to be. and he goes yeah he's 32nd degree and no my dad didn't want me to at all, too much work. I thought it was because he was half black half Mexican, his dad is Mexican but looks white at first glance. Told him about Prince Hall but even he didn't know about that

Fingerprint of the Gods sequel in the works
Magicians of the Gods

Graham Hancock Talks for 90 Minutes on 'Magicians of the Gods'

:pimp:

Last edited:
Was trying to figure out how to embed soundcloud, guess it's not available on NT yet.

At any rate, here a track i did with my brother for the contribute to the mixtape for the thread.

I'm sure maldonaldo got some contributions to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom