Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a crazy flash of light then dip in half a second looking like a shooting star x100

This same person, James Holmes, looks nothing alike or am i just crazy?

:wow:

wooww the nose, eye brows, and eye color are all different

Edit: at a second glance his nose could be flaring in the first pic because hes smiling. Looks like he lost a little weight in the face as well. Still interesting though cause I could see it being a different person. Even with the difference in lighting I dont see how green eyes would look brown. The differences between the two kinda look like a good fake ID.

Last edited:
anyone watch the Animal Planet series on Mermaids??? Pretty believable possibility... lol

:wow:

wooww the nose, eye brows, and eye color are all different

Edit: at a second glance his nose could be flaring in the first pic because hes smiling. Looks like he lost a little weight in the face as well. Still interesting though cause I could see it being a different person. Even with the difference in lighting I dont see how green eyes would look brown. The differences between the two kinda look like a good fake ID.

da face of terrorism.

anyone watch the Animal Planet series on Mermaids??? Pretty believable possibility... lol

watched it x2
really good stuff. it all made sense. what was really sketchy was when they showed pics of the fish caught with spears in them, that opened my eyes a little bit. that video seemed fake as hell tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom