Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not waste your time in this useless thread...No alien attacks happened on 7/27 go live your lives my friends..Go get yambs..stop living in fear

anyone watch the Animal Planet series on Mermaids??? Pretty believable possibility... lol

watched it x2
really good stuff. it all made sense. what was really sketchy was when they showed pics of the fish caught with spears in them, that opened my eyes a little bit. that video seemed fake as hell tho

hell yea, i got more and more upset everytime they had one of those "scientists" speak, it was so dramatic i wanted to hurl

Anybody notice that any UFO shows on national tv treat them all like some big hoax or joke? There's got to be something out there.

coasttocoast a.m

Sunday July 29, 2012

Joining George Knapp in the first half, the Founder of Free Our Family, Bill Scott, will share a terrifying experience when he and his wife invited a young lady who was demon possessed and the member of an active satanic network into their home. What happened were death threats, voices, objects falling & moving, and strange visitors & callers.

In the latter half, journalist Matt Baglio chronicles an American priest's training as an exorcist and how the phenomena of possession, demons, and the Devil are not merely a remnant of the past, but remain a fearsome power in many people's lives.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981500758

coasttocoast a.m

Sunday July 29, 2012

Joining George Knapp in the first half, the Founder of Free Our Family, Bill Scott, will share a terrifying experience when he and his wife invited a young lady who was demon possessed and the member of an active satanic network into their home. What happened were death threats, voices, objects falling & moving, and strange visitors & callers.

In the latter half, journalist Matt Baglio chronicles an American priest's training as an exorcist and how the phenomena of possession, demons, and the Devil are not merely a remnant of the past, but remain a fearsome power in many people's lives.

Listening to it right now

Last edited:
We only discovered actual proof of giant squid in like 2004...

the oceans are scary, yo

the oceans are scary, yo

Wait Whut?

We've had plenty of physical evidence of Giant Squid existence for years

Actual proof being dead squid washing ashore ..

but only one incident that I know of where they caught the squid actually still alive on vid .. died shortly after

This was in 06 so your math is off

Last edited:

the oceans are scary, yo
Wait Whut?

We've had plenty of physical evidence of Giant Squid existence for years

Actual proof being dead squid washing ashore ..

but only one incident that I know of where they caught the squid actually still alive on vid .. died shortly after

This was in 06 so your math is off

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

2006? Thats even scarier... 
laugh.gif

We really don't know what the hell is down there. 

We didn't have LIVE video of giant squid. Thats very rare. 

We really don't know what the hell is down there. 

We didn't have LIVE video of giant squid. Thats very rare. 

Giant Squid lives in depths that we can't possibly fathom G ..

I think thats why they die coming to the surface .. the pressure change kills them ..

I agree tho .. Why are we so concerned with space , when we don't diddly about our own ocean?

I believe there are behemoths down there that are bigger than Blue Whales ..

And Giant Squid have been found bigger than the one on that vid ..

Last edited:
Went up north this past weekend and was chillin on the pontoon drankin until 2 in the morning. my mind was blown at the things you see in the night sky when you are away from the city lights. First there's the million more stars you can see. But if you sit there and just stare there are always things moving. I saw about 6 shooting stars in 3 hours. But there are also things you see that just arent right. More than once I see a star just moving slowly across the sky for about 20 seconds then just shoot off with a streak in the distance as if it just took off. Something that took off with light speeds.

I've been missing my coast to coast downloads cuz the "site" I visit got ddos. If any one can help with some other avenues please PM.

I'm not saying none of these other topic within the thread are unimportant but this issue is easily the most valid, and the most credible evidence of the secret workings of the global system.

http://stj911.org/

Mars Weird Anomalies
www.marsanomalyresearch.com

coasttocoast a.m
Wednesday August 1, 2012

Author and prophecy expert John Hogue will discuss the prophecies of Nostradamus including predictions for 2012 being the year of 'OMG,' with power struggles and class wars increasing dramatically as part of a global cycle. He'll also touch on quatrains which tie in to the massacre in Colorado.

Noah's Ark Recreated

A modern day Noah's Ark, built using measurements described in the Bible, has opened to the public in Holland. It was created by the wealthy building contractor Johan Huibers, after he had a dream that the Netherlands would be flooded. More at Sky News. http://news.sky.com/story/966302/modern-day-noah-opens-doors-of-ark-creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom