Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really no way I can explain it, just how I feel about my life.
But this post says it all.
There's really no way to explain it, it's just how you feel about your life.
I def know what you mean, but reading back through my post trying to explain....I mean it's just a madd ramble that might only make sense in my head.
Just, live, I would say.
The choice belongs to you, if the choice you made was written or predetermined...well then it just was.

I appreciate the replies, but this really isn't helping anything.

Can't really "just live" either, not under these circumstances.

KL what's good bruh? I'll be around your way next month.
Everything is good over here C. The only thing I can even think to complain about is 90degree days in October. Other than that Taxes, I'd die a happy man if it ended tonight.
How's the Path for you my man?
Make sure you hit me up when your headed to town no doubt. You in for Thanksgiving or what?

Everything is good over here C. The only thing I can even think to complain about is 90degree days in October. Other than that Taxes, I'd die a happy man if it ended tonight.
How's the Path for you my man?
Make sure you hit me up when your headed to town no doubt. You in for Thanksgiving or what?

Yea man. I'll be in town for thanksgiving for sure. Possibly sooner. Came across something from Choctaw on a Denver rooftop recently. Things are good. Traveling as always. In Texas right now prepping for London. Same situation with the weather. Is your math the same ?

thank you for always uploading what you come across Knee Bender lol. I watch them all

I moved out to the sticks to avoid stuff like this. Got a bunch of organic farmer friends to avoid the ****ery. I legit know where my
food comes from, from seed to the dinner table. SMH at all the people buying these products unawares. No wonder cancer is
like a cold these days. SMH harder at these clowns poisoning people. They are pretty much food plastic surgeons. WHat a world we live in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom