Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
any help on finding the beginnings of hollywood being created by the jews so the government/whites/etc. would accept them into society to the point where they want to become part of it? envious

http://www.delusionalinsects.com/styled-40/styled-32/index.html

Cliffs:
Royal Raymond Rhife cures 100% of his TEMINALLY ILL cancer patients
Machine uses frequency, non invasive
Gets all the praise of fellow scientists and contemporarys
Pharmaceutical co.s destroys his work and life, pays off his colleagues, cripples company

... his work is recreated and available today!

Last edited:
I will have DMT the coming days. Most likely tomorrow. It's from a reliable source and will be safe at the source's house. She's my best friend.

I need this. I have posted some of my personal info on NT before but here's the gist. I have major depression and anxiety. Going on 6 years now (officially diagnosed). I've had major substance and alcohol addiction years ago. I haven't touched weed in abot 3 n a half years. Pills/white girl etc in 2 n a half. I still drink but never in excess like I used to. I work out regularly, in great shape but I still feel dead inside.

I want the psychological waste flushed out. A reset button. I know there are others in here that I've admired over the years in this thread that have journeyed into personal enlightmebt. Ben being one, XOhollywood I believe. I know more will read then respond to this but if you want me to report back I'll gladly

Family finds Virgin Mary statue still standing after California wildfire destroys home
http://on-ajc.com/2i6MvRU
DL6phNOX4AAMl0-.jpg

How is the trip on shrooms? A few buddies of mine were trying to get me to trip today but I'm hungover as is and had to be at work. They tripped last time and were talking about being able to literally see the energy the body gives off and how the energy waves are more intense in some people than others. I really want to explore the effects it has on the brain but just haven't had time

You need to have the whole day off. It lasts hours and you'll have to start early in the morning and once you're prime in it you really don't want to move. So your bedroom or whatever is most comfortable to you. You'd ruin it being hungover.

I haven't had my DMT trip yet. Things have been coming up. I will report back though

You need to have the whole day off. It lasts hours and you'll have to start early in the morning and once you're prime in it you really don't want to move. So your bedroom or whatever is most comfortable to you. You'd ruin it being hungover.

I haven't had my DMT trip yet. Things have been coming up. I will report back though
report back
i may have to meet up and get some to try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom