Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have DMT the coming days. Most likely tomorrow. It's from a reliable source and will be safe at the source's house. She's my best friend.

I need this. I have posted some of my personal info on NT before but here's the gist. I have major depression and anxiety. Going on 6 years now (officially diagnosed). I've had major substance and alcohol addiction years ago. I haven't touched weed in abot 3 n a half years. Pills/white girl etc in 2 n a half. I still drink but never in excess like I used to. I work out regularly, in great shape but I still feel dead inside.

I want the psychological waste flushed out. A reset button. I know there are others in here that I've admired over the years in this thread that have journeyed into personal enlightmebt. Ben being one, XOhollywood I believe. I know more will read then respond to this but if you want me to report back I'll gladly

Bro, i think it was you that reached out to me on Youtube. I took a hiatus and saw the message mad late. My bad bro. Glad to hear you're doing better with the substances. I pretty much share the same story as you. I just got back from spending a few months in Peru. I was fortunate enough to head up in the mountains and do ayhuasca with the shamans there. I'm hesitant to say it was a life changing experience because the more I've dabbled with psychedelics I have realized like anything they can be a crutch. I read this quote recently that sums up my thoughts on it:

"Psychedelic experience is only a glimpse of genuine mystical insight, but a glimpse which can be matured and deepened by the various ways of meditation in which drugs are no longer necessary or useful. If you get the message, hang up the phone. For psychedelic drugs are simply instruments, like microscopes, telescopes, and telephones. The biologist does not sit with eye permanently glued to the microscope, he goes away and works on what he has seen..."

With that said, I am a changed person. The experience showed me things that i needed to make a genuine effort to change in my life. Those changes arent something that happens over night. Like the christ mythology says you gotta carry that cross to golgotha and theres no way around getting around the work involved with that. Like anyone enduring the human experience there's days im down and succumb to the flesh, but I am the happiest I've been in years. If you need help with anything hit me up.

Pic from outside the temple:

Attachments

• IMG_7011.JPG
    IMG_7011.JPG
    643.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
How is the trip on shrooms? A few buddies of mine were trying to get me to trip today but I'm hungover as is and had to be at work. They tripped last time and were talking about being able to literally see the energy the body gives off and how the energy waves are more intense in some people than others. I really want to explore the effects it has on the brain but just haven't had time

I would highly recommend taking at least a 7 day break from all substances before indulging. If you're up for it I would even suggest going vegan the week before as well. Most psychedelics act on the parts of the brain that recreational substances do and can cause a neurological conflict of interest. I made the mistake of taking a heroic dose of shrooms after a weekend on an MDMA binge and almost blew my brains out. My girl at the time had to save me and it left a sour taste in my mouth in regards to psychedelics for a good while.

The breath is the key. Prior to the ayahuasca journey i considered myself pretty experienced but i learned a lot from the shaman. One thing I've noticed when the effects get intense there's a strong desire to lay down. This makes it worst and significantly slows down circulation to the brain. The shamans called it holding your space and until you go through it, its difficult to articulate. The best way i could think of describing it, is a new you emerges and maintaining your breath is the equivalent to a black smith being in firm control of a new sword he's molding. Also, mantras. When things got intense i chanted personal mantras nonstop. I could literally see the vibrations coming from my mouth and molding my spirit. Hope that helps some for anyone interested in taking that path.

I would highly recommend taking at least a 7 day break from all substances before indulging. If you're up for it I would even suggest going vegan the week before as well. Most psychedelics act on the parts of the brain that recreational substances do and can cause a neurological conflict of interest. I made the mistake of taking a heroic dose of shrooms after a weekend on an MDMA binge and almost blew my brains out. My girl at the time had to save me and it left a sour taste in my mouth in regards to psychedelics for a good while.

The breath is the key. Prior to the ayahuasca journey i considered myself pretty experienced but i learned a lot from the shaman. One thing I've noticed when the effects get intense there's a strong desire to lay down. This makes it worst and significantly slows down circulation to the brain. The shamans called it holding your space and until you go through it, its difficult to articulate. The best way i could think of describing it, is a new you emerges and maintaining your breath is the equivalent to a black smith being in firm control of a new sword he's molding. Also, mantras. When things got intense i chanted personal mantras nonstop. I could literally see the vibrations coming from my mouth and molding my spirit. Hope that helps some for anyone interested in taking that path.

Amazing. I'm expecting it to be pretty intense but I want the enlightenment that comes afterwards. Did you or any of you have taken shrooms, did you guys immediately notice a change after your first shroom trip?

Boomers: you're most likely gonna be extremely connected to those you're with. You can feel the earth's energy. Stories and great and hilarious. Music and camping is the absolute best.

Have lots of beer around. Beers, water, and some citrus fruit.

I equate enlightenment to the wizard of oz. You are already enlightened it's just a matter of going through the ritual of life to recall that. I've met plenty of people who by modern standards would be considered "enlightened." They still had their vices like all of us. The one thing that stood about them was a continuous desire for knowledge and to be one with creation. That being said, enlightenment is a paradox because it equates to death yet you have to go through life to figure it out. Death/Enlightenment is perfection. Once you've reached the state of perfection there is no purpose in living. But even that being said the universe is infinite, so how could you ever conceive everything in existence to be enlightened? Thus one realizes that they must concede to "I am that I am."

In my experience, shrooms don't change you. They're a dope a glitch in the matrix to pull back the veil but you still have to do the personal alchemy. Everyone one the planet is cognizant that the world would be a better place if we did everything from love, yet how many people do you see internalize that in their day to day affairs? I was just watching a documentary called "The Sunshine Makers" and they were discussing how they created LSD in hopes to change the world, yet they would have people who would have these profound experiences and then a week later they were back to the same 'ol.

^
I feel there are levels of enlightenment. One level ( not necessarily "level 1") is understanding your current condition, such as your own physical existence in this realm and how it correlates with the elements comprising the eternity of life beyond the physical. Realizing your origins in the source from whence all physical existence flows forth, the order that sustains this realm, your place within it, and maintaining that perceptive throughout can be considered enlightened. Now, literally experiencing and actualizing this understanding in its fullness is a whole different plateau. (I believe this is the physical death you speak of/ perfection) Actually becoming expressed in your organic celestial form, shedding the restraints of the diminutive humanoid flesh, and becoming you at your maxim level, reintroduced as apart of the fabric of eternity.

So you believe mushrooms and other psychedelics can give you a glimpse of truths and actualities our current sense cannot perceive? I do not deny this possibility. I just offer that one can magnify their own energy internally through meditation, concentration, and open themselves up to receive a clearer understanding of the divine, their place in this plain of existence and beyond. I think this is a more powerful and sustainable method that is more trans formative and longstanding.

"I just offer that one can magnify their own energy internally through meditation, concentration, and open themselves up to receive a clearer understanding of the divine, their place in this plain of existence and beyond.
I think this is a more powerful and sustainable method that is more trans formative and longstanding."

First of all, great post HTG.
The portion I quoted I totally agree with.
The hard part in all of that though, is doing the work to get to that realization.
A medicinally induced realization is often needed to even put one in touch with believing in a level of "enlightenment" in the first place.
I don't knock either.
I think both serve a purpose, needed and different.

I don't know about y'all but everything in life, at least in my life seems to be predetermined. This is all speaking in hindsight.

Trying to find the answers I want but I can't even get those. Just feel lost for no apparent reason.

^
Predetermined: establish or decide in advance.
Is that what you really mean? Your life was prearranged by you or someone else, before you experience(d) it?
Or do you mean there are no coincidences. That there may be intentional messages and concepts you are supposed to grasp through your experiences. That you see themes and some sort of pattern...

I don't know about y'all but everything in life, at least in my life seems to be predetermined. This is all speaking in hindsight.

Trying to find the answers I want but I can't even get those. Just feel lost for no apparent reason.
Explain why you feel this way?

Why do you feel it is predetermined?

Just how I feel about it. I don't want to delve too deep into it because it's probably just "the way it is", but everything just seems monetary or entertainment based. Who has the power of controlling that is what I don't know.

What would have to happen for you NOT to think everything is planned?

I just never heard anyone say they FEEL (based on feel and not by what they have been taught) that everything is predetermined.

I'm not saying everything is planned, but when I look back on my life, it's a lot of cause and effect. Or maybe not...I can't really explain it because I guess there's no clear cut answers.

I have my thoughts but sometimes seems like it's not a discussion not worth having.

Dude just admit what you said has no foundation and move on.

Your life is not predetermined. That's a coping mechanism that christians love to use and have made an accepted widespread belief. It's ***.

^
I feel there are levels of enlightenment. One level ( not necessarily "level 1") is understanding your current condition, such as your own physical existence in this realm and how it correlates with the elements comprising the eternity of life beyond the physical. Realizing your origins in the source from whence all physical existence flows forth, the order that sustains this realm, your place within it, and maintaining that perceptive throughout can be considered enlightened. Now, literally experiencing and actualizing this understanding in its fullness is a whole different plateau. (I believe this is the physical death you speak of/ perfection) Actually becoming expressed in your organic celestial form, shedding the restraints of the diminutive humanoid flesh, and becoming you at your maxim level, reintroduced as apart of the fabric of eternity.

So you believe mushrooms and other psychedelics can give you a glimpse of truths and actualities our current sense cannot perceive? I do not deny this possibility. I just offer that one can magnify their own energy internally through meditation, concentration, and open themselves up to receive a clearer understanding of the divine, their place in this plain of existence and beyond. I think this is a more powerful and sustainable method that is more trans formative and longstanding.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. I think Kabala does the best job and has the best symbology to raise someone up. Its pretty much what you said verbatim starting with Malkuth and working your way up the tree of life.

In regards to the psychedelics I don't really think there's a definitive answer. In some way, shape, or form we all manipulate our biology to have different fields of perception. When someone fasts the body goes into ketosis and it affects the thought process. When someone takes on a vegan diet their body becomes more alkalized and that affects the thought process. If someone is doing all the spiritual work, but they're still on a heavy meat/dairy diet that's gonna affect the mind as well. Almost anything we do can affect our temperament, so what's to say something is the better way of doing something? I think everything that comes from the earth is here to benefit us. If there's plants to help with the integration of the physical body, why wouldn't there be plants that could do the same for the mind? On the backhand of that I don't think psychedelics is for everyone just like i don't think a vegan diet is for everyone.

Like you said, personal development "is a more powerful and sustainable method that is more trans formative and longstanding." But ... psychedelics have offered me insight into things that outside of sleep/astral projection I could not imagine experiencing in a normal "reality" setting. I'm rambling, but i even hesitate to say that because I feel our current state is a fallen/degraded one and I don't know what our capabilities could be at full capacity.

I'm not saying everything is planned, but when I look back on my life, it's a lot of cause and effect. Or maybe not...I can't really explain it because I guess there's no clear cut answers.

I have my thoughts but sometimes seems like it's not a discussion not worth having.
WHich one is it?

Predetermined or Cause/Effect?

It can honestly be both.

4. The Principle of Polarity

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its
pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are
identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet;
all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be
reconciled."--The Kybalion.

"This Principle embodies the truth that "everything is dual"; "everything has two poles"; "everything has its pair of opposites," all of which were old Hermetic axioms. It explains the old paradoxes, that have perplexed so many, which have been stated as follows: "Thesis and antithesis are identical in nature, but different in degree"; "opposites are the same, differing only in degree"; "the pairs of opposites may be reconciled"; "extremes meet"; "everything is and isn't, at the same time"; "all truths are but half-truths"; "every truth is half-false"; "there are two sides to everything," etc., etc., etc. It explains that in everything there are two poles, or opposite aspects, and that "opposites" are really only the two extremes of the same thing, with many varying degrees between them. To illustrate: Heat and Cold, although "opposites," are really the same thing, the differences consisting merely of degrees of the same thing. Look at your thermometer and see if you can discover where "heat" terminates and "cold" begins! There is no such thing as "absolute heat" or "absolute cold"--the two terms "heat" and "cold" simply indicate varying degrees of the same thing, and that "same thing" which manifests as "heat" and "cold" is merely a form, variety, and rate of Vibration. So "heat" and "cold" are simply the "two poles" of that which we call "Heat"--and the phenomena attendant thereupon are manifestations of the Principle of Polarity. The same Principle manifests in the case of "Light and Darkness," which are the same thing, the difference consisting of varying degrees between the two poles of the phenomena. Where does "darkness" leave off, and "light" begin? What is the difference between "Large and Small"? Between "Hard and Soft"? Between "Black and White"? Between "Sharp and Dull"? Between "Noise and Quiet"? Between "High and Low"? Between "Positive and Negative"? The Principle of Polarity explains these paradoxes, and no other Principle can supersede it. The same Principle operates on the Mental Plane. Let us take a radical and extreme example--that of "Love and Hate," two mental states apparently totally different. And yet there are degrees of Hate and degrees of Love, and a middle point in which we use the terms "Like or Dislike," which shade into each other so gradually that sometimes we are at a loss to know whether we "like" or "dislike" or "neither." And all are simply degrees of the same thing, as you will see if you will but think a moment. And, more than this (and considered of more importance by the Hermetists), it is possible to change the vibrations of Hate to the vibrations of Love, in one's own mind, and in the minds of others. Many of you, who read these lines, have had personal experiences of the involuntary rapid transition from Love to Hate, and the reverse, in your own case and that of others. And you will therefore realize the possibility of this being accomplished by the use of the Will, by means of the Hermetic formulas. "Good and Evil" are but the poles of the same thing, and the Hermetist understands the art of transmuting Evil into Good, by means of an application of the Principle of Polarity. In short, the "Art of Polarization" becomes a phase of "Mental Alchemy" known and practiced by the ancient and modern Hermetic Masters. An understanding of the Principle will enable one to change his own Polarity, as well as that of others, if he will devote the time and study necessary to master the art."

There is no purpose to life. Their is divine intent if you choose to follow. It's on you to see where you position yourself between the two.

America
Japan
Thailand
Mars

There is nobody like him no matter WHERE he goes. He stands out no matter where he competes. Why does being in America change how his charisma is viewed when there is STILL nothing like him HERE?

I don't get that part.

You're right bro. But if you were to assign his experience a mathematical value in the universe he would be infinitely infinitesimal.

That's why I suggest Kabbalah to everyone. There's two different paths you can take in life and I think the matrix did an excellent job of expressing the concept. There's a maternal side of the universe that gives everything a unique interpersonal relationship much like a mother would do. Then there's an impersonal side that could be explained as paternal and classified everything with logic and mathematics.

There's really no way I can explain it, just how I feel about my life.
I think I know what you are saying about how you feel.
I went through a point in my early 20's when I was starting to acquire material things, monies, looks, confidences, great jobs, beautiful women, nicest clothes and cars.
It was in those times I felt most empty and lost.
As I acquired these Wordly things I began to realize what I thought they were going to be and how I thought they were going to make me feel, was a derivative understanding.
That that none of it meant what I thought it meant, it only meant what I saw on TV. I thought it would make me feel one way, and it didn't.
It didn't make me feel, bad.
It just didn't make me feel, the way I thought it would. It was a derivative understanding or derivative hope that had me, lost.
It was then I started really really really thinking, man wtf is this **** all about? I started to think, "man I was always going to ball out, because I made it real in my head as a kid"
Wait, 'I made that real' I would think....'I don't have that kind of power, God you wrote this for me and this is why it is?'
You know, thoughts like that. I soon realized, not a whole lot mattered to me, and when I literally SAT DOWN, and made a list.....even less mattered than I thought.
I'd spin myself out on just, **** like this. I don't remember ever growing out of that stage. Writing about it now, that's still who I am.
I'm still that guy who doesn't understand and know why, so I just live man.
I live right, to me.
And we all know what "right" is.
We just know.
SO I'm cool with whatever.
It is what it is right......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom