Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the ultimate mind blown....jay electronica just tweeted his album is done...

Thats wild crazy. Saw a clip in the rip Kobe thread where Jay Z was speaking on Kobe. My first thought was why dont they ask him why we never got a Jay Elec album. lol. Not really something I ever think on but just find it funny wit the timing.

Hope it come to fruition but wished he did a surprise job like Eminem. Cus his words and tweets dont really hold no weight.

The economy is 100% manipulated by the Fed expanding and contracting credit and liquidity. The results of their manipulation are recession and depression cycles and inflation.

They own the money printer and print at will.

Everytime the print the dollars you have are worth less and less.

Just think, who in the world do we owe all this money too. Creating money out of thin air. More debt than actual money in circulation. The debt will never be paid off. Just another excuse to enslave people and trick people into obedience. Trading all their labor and resources for worthless money.

It always kinda made me cringe when if you personally get into too much debt the IRS comes after you and you need to declare bankruptcy and the government will take all your assets.

But like the government prints money and buys everything on debt and we are in $23 trillion in debt...and we just arbitrarily raise the debt ceiling when we are in "too" much debt. It is obvious that we will never be able to pay that back. So why can't I...on a personal level...just do the same thing...endless debt to obtain everything :lol:

It always kinda made me cringe when if you personally get into too much debt the IRS comes after you and you need to declare bankruptcy and the government will take all your assets.

But like the government prints money and buys everything on debt and we are in $23 trillion in debt...and we just arbitrarily raise the debt ceiling when we are in "too" much debt. It is obvious that we will never be able to pay that back. So why can't I...on a personal level...just do the same thing...endless debt to obtain everything :lol:

And one branch of government can't account for almost the same amount.

Out current monetary system is mainly a figment of our collective imaginations

You know how you always heard about fed rate being below 0?. They are loaning money to central banks and institutions below 0% . How much does your bank charge you ?

These corporations take this money and buy back their own stocks and make the market look like it's going well. It's a real Ponzi scheme.

Last edited:
do we view the economy as something that is completely manipulated?

7C48E13B-AC95-4AD2-ACD9-E395DBA6D5E7.gif

I can not say that I am familiar with him

What's his deal?

Former police detective who was approached by a couple of park rangers regarding people going missing in their national parks.

There are a few interviews done on YouTube where he discusses a few cases and there are interviews he does where h discusses similarities in cases as well.

Some may be just that these people vanished because they chose to disappear or they may have gotten lost in the woods.

Others are strange as hell. Some involve green berets who get involved in the search and don't want to tell anyone what they are doing or why they are there. Other times, the FBI has been involved which is odd because they don't get involved in missing persons cases.

Sometimes dogs are brought into search and they either can't either find a scent or they choose not to search and run back scared.

Some people think it's a serial killer doing it but the thing is that it has happened in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom