hell after all these things the government have done
in the past
that has gotten out
how can folks still believe even half of what they say
tuskeegee experiment
project monarch
the stuff they did to people with lsd
this is stuff thats actually happened and theyve admitted
but folks still want to talk about what they dont believe the government will do
and i aint saying i know what they will do
or wont do
im just saying idk either way
and aint just gonna have blind faith
and aint gonna just fall on either side

Seems like ALOT of effort just to off some older folks...like unprecedented effort

and yes man made bio weapons are not new, but they are usually very efficient at killing and causing pain & suffering to all those exposed.....this is not that.

I have no stance either way, just challenging folks to think of what they really saying and committing to believing

stand for something or fall for nothing, not directed at you but I hate ****** like that. no cap. always wanna challenge folks but can't make a stance themselves.

I mean I don’t have to take a stance if I believe in the truth opposed to opinion yes?

And as of now, with all information available it would be foolish to stand for something you have no proof or absolute truth of

I reserve my right to judgment, as most folks should.

highest truth > biased truth

And as of now, with all information available it would be foolish to stand for something you have no proof or absolute truth of
but u also have to at least question where and who
the information is coming from
u dont have any proof one way or another
ur just choosing to believe ur news source to be more credible

One my coworkers started the interview yesterday, he was in my office for an hour this morning chopping it up......
This guy gave me the “man its 60 pages, ain’t got time for that” at first, and thanked me for making him read it.

I said I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do, but you can’t complain to me about 60pages when you spend 60minutes+ per day on Facebook reading that drivel.
That information is time passing, this information is potentially Life Changing.

He co-signed my “life changing” sentiment, he said this has changed his life, for the better.
That’s all I want, to see people finish better than the state they started in....to have the same feeling of HOPE that it left with me.
Link to this interview please

This virus isn't fake, yet it is indeed something that they have not seen before, therefore the panic. Just like when HIV came on the scene, there was panic. However, the trail that this thing is leaving is quite interesting. In my opinion, this proves that there is something bigger behind this virus. The fear, if you listen closely, is coming from the male point of view, and there is a good reason as to why...

Men have a higher risk of death than women if they contract the new strain of coronavirus, Chinese researchers concluded in the largest study on the outbreak to date.

In research published Monday, analysts studied 72,314 patient records from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

The records detailed 44,672 confirmed cases of the coronavirus, 16,186 suspected cases and 889 cases where the carrier of the coronavirus displayed no symptoms. Patients were categorized into three groups depending on whether their symptoms were mild, severe or critical.

Considering the increased rate of suicide among White men of a certain socio economic group https://www.newsweek.com/2016/01/08/big-pharma-heroin-white-american-mortality-rates-408354.html, and the lowered birthrates among white people as well https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/20/us/white-minority-population.html, I do feel that something is happening.

If there is some illuminati secretly running things, the challenge is about to hit home.

some people are getting the picture

This had to have been years in the making. 1400 pages. They can’t even make this up. This whole virus thing sounds pre planned to change up the economy and various other odd ball changes. Do they not think we’ll be or get better in 3-4 weeks? We can’t just jump start everything in a months time? Is it wrong to be skeptical.?

(taken from the other thread)

My family is great, fantastic, thanks. My daughter who just got into practice, is not involved in this mess.
I hope that you and yours are doing marvelously as well.
thank you
everyones good
my 3 year old had a fever last friday
but is better better now
running around and playing
i admit i was worried
not cause of corona but anytime my kids are sick i get worried

what state u from???
we gotta swap numbers

thank you
everyones good
my 3 year old had a fever last friday