Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the student is ready, the teacher will appear sort of thing. Same thing for me, I sent 5 people the Gematria book and not started the first chapter yet :lol:

Some people just wan't to keep asking questions but ignore the facts shown to them.
Mind sending it to me???
If u don’t want to
No worries no hard feelings

If he’s played his cards right, that jail sentence won’t hold him.....
Whats funny is, when I hear Harvey Weinstein all I think about is ENTOURAGE’s Harvey Weingard. In fact , I always thought both people were one in the same. I didn’t know Wimegard was a spoof of him until the actual pics of Weinstein surfaced and I had to put in the Old ENTORUAGE clips and see why he looked different. I thought that character was played by him, as him.
What a cover up.
I’d pay money to read the list of girls he’s banged.
Several ladies of Hollywood would be on it.

This is crazy if it’s real

Passing this info on: do not take Advil or ibuprofen!!!

Information from Vienna’s laboratory studying COVID-19 say vast majority of people who died had ibuprofen/Advil in their system so do not take it!! Those who recovered did not take ibuprofen so if you have symptoms, take Paracetamol only!!! Looks like this virus thrives on ibuprofen so don’t do it and tell everyone you can!!!

Please pass this information on to everyone in each family. I don't want to miss anyone so share as much as you can. Or copy and paste!

I just spoke with my friend who is a nurse at VGH (Vancouver) and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia.
She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil.

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before. So please no Advil and stay safe!!!

There are a few articles online
No Advil
No Advil or any NSAIDS!!!! Thank

This is crazy if it’s real

Passing this info on: do not take Advil or ibuprofen!!!

Information from Vienna’s laboratory studying COVID-19 say vast majority of people who died had ibuprofen/Advil in their system so do not take it!! Those who recovered did not take ibuprofen so if you have symptoms, take Paracetamol only!!! Looks like this virus thrives on ibuprofen so don’t do it and tell everyone you can!!!

Please pass this information on to everyone in each family. I don't want to miss anyone so share as much as you can. Or copy and paste!

I just spoke with my friend who is a nurse at VGH (Vancouver) and they just learnt that Advil makes the virus 10x worse. Tylenol ONLY for the time being. She said Advil kickstarts the virus into pneumonia.
She also said they are not releasing the correct number of cases on the news and they have patients coming in everyday and some currently on ventilators. Soon they won't have enough room in the hospitals to treat patients and will have to turn people away. They've cancelled all surgeries to use the ORs for available ventilators, but it still won't be enough.

She also said she found some people in there 40s and 50s who were previously healthy to be on ventilators and having major difficulty breathing because they took Advil.

Also 4 doctors at VGH are now infected and she said she has never seen her doctors so worried before. So please no Advil and stay safe!!!

There are a few articles online
No Advil
No Advil or any NSAIDS!!!! Thank
I work at a hospital
Daily interaction with nurses and doctors
Not saying they aren’t cautious
But they aren’t THAT worried.
Appreciate passing along the info though

NT DETECTIVES are pretty astute.
I/We task thee Bretheren with finding those other 2 interviews from Hidden Hand.
One in 1999 and one in 2003???

AD92582B-F4DE-44F6-8C49-3B809FC4B6C1.jpeg

NT DETECTIVES are pretty astute.
I/We task thee Bretheren with finding those other 2 interviews from Hidden Hand.
One in 1999 and one in 2003???

AD92582B-F4DE-44F6-8C49-3B809FC4B6C1.jpeg

I don’t think hidden hand did the interviews
I’m those other instances
Just other instances where someone from the bloodline
Was tasked to deliver the “message”

This lady is a "medium", perceives things most of us can't. I'm only 30 mins in but pretty enjoyable, she's talking about us and what we are and current events. She touches on a lot of things that were in those two articles from the Bloodline. My spiritual brothers will enjoy it.

Also regardless of what's going on out there I'm feeling more free then ever.. it's nice. The only tattoo I have says " Get Free" which is one of my favorite songs ever by Major Lazer, not a coincidence.

Sorry if these have been posted but damn... pretty eerie, he's got some big balls.

The expression on some of the actors is kinda off and I feel like some knew considering they are probably involved. Fool is definitely speaking in code and didn't want to get off the stage cause he knew it'd be the last time.

Interesting stuff with this I wonder when these mass arrests are going to happen if they ever will.

crazy stuff about Isaac Kappy...guy did a tell all knowing the consequences and they ended up silencing him as well. I didn’t know he was dead before I watched the video and I started feeling worried for him, but yeah man these powers don’t like to be messed with.

Facto.

all I know is that they gon have to come put mines in @ gunpoint. :lol:

i suspect you won’t be able to do certain **** or go into hospitals, crowded spaces, etc. without the “digital identification that verifies you have the latest COVID vaccine”
This. I gotta stand 6 ft away from people to keep from catching the 'virus', but you gotta basically shove something into my brain to test for it. FOH

This lady is a "medium", perceives things most of us can't. I'm only 30 mins in but pretty enjoyable, she's talking about us and what we are and current events. She touches on a lot of things that were in those two articles from the Bloodline. My spiritual brothers will enjoy it.

Also regardless of what's going on out there I'm feeling more free then ever.. it's nice. The only tattoo I have says " Get Free" which is one of my favorite songs ever by Major Lazer, not a coincidence.

48:35 cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

50:40 ninjahood ninjahood

One my coworkers started the interview yesterday, he was in my office for an hour this morning chopping it up......
This guy gave me the “man its 60 pages, ain’t got time for that” at first, and thanked me for making him read it.

I said I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do, but you can’t complain to me about 60pages when you spend 60minutes+ per day on Facebook reading that drivel.
That information is time passing, this information is potentially Life Changing.

He co-signed my “life changing” sentiment, he said this has changed his life, for the better.
That’s all I want, to see people finish better than the state they started in....to have the same feeling of HOPE that it left with me.

One my coworkers started the interview yesterday, he was in my office for an hour this morning chopping it up......
This guy gave me the “man its 60 pages, ain’t got time for that” at first, and thanked me for making him read it.

I said I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do, but you can’t complain to me about 60pages when you spend 60minutes+ per day on Facebook reading that drivel.
That information is time passing, this information is potentially Life Changing.

He co-signed my “life changing” sentiment, he said this has changed his life, for the better.
That’s all I want, to see people finish better than the state they started in....to have the same feeling of HOPE that it left with me.
:rofl: You trying to change the world man. Keep updating us on people refusing.

print it out if you can

much better in hand + you can highlight things to go back later

Yep. I printed mine out so I can make notes and/or highlight.

I can't read stuff that extensive on a damn screen.

:rofl: You trying to change the world man. Keep updating us on people refusing.
maaaaaan me and the wife almost got into it last night
cause i was tryna get her to read it
but she was talking bout how long it was
and how sleepy she was getting
im like man u have no problem
being on ig fb snap and youtube on the late night
im like just read it
she taking like 3 hours to read the damn thing
and EVERY few minutes something interupts her or stops her from reading
like her phone rings
kids coming in
her parents calling her
i started to think to myself
with all these intruptions
which literally kept happening right after the other
something was tryna stop her from getting through it
at the end
she gonna say
"i dont get how someone
could just pop up on the internet
and have all the answers"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
i just sighed and said nevermind
i wont ever bring this up to u again
i just wanted u to read it
ill keep my word
cant force it on to people
only folks wanting to know
will seek it out
:smh:

maaaaaan me and the wife almost got into it last night
cause i was tryna get her to read it
but she was talking bout how long it was
and how sleepy she was getting
im like man u have no problem
being on ig fb snap and youtube on the late night
im like just read it
she taking like 3 hours to read the damn thing
and EVERY few minutes something interupts her or stops her from reading
like her phone rings
kids coming in
her parents calling her
i started to think to myself
with all these intruptions
which literally kept happening right after the other
something was tryna stop her from getting through it
at the end
she gonna say
"i dont get how someone
could just pop up on the internet
and have all the answers"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
i just sighed and said nevermind
i wont ever bring this up to u again
i just wanted u to read it
ill keep my word
cant force it on to people
only folks wanting to know
will seek it out
:smh:
What interview yall talmbout let me know what to google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back