Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain your theory on that please.

yoga came from the East Indians.. it’s all about opening your “chakra” points and channeling energy right? What are you opening yourself up to. What energy are you channeling? It’s all demonic. Look at the lotus pose and then the baphomet with its legs crossed and hands out, same thing right? And what’s the purpose of bending and contorting your body in weird and unnatural positions?

that’s a myth spread by white Christians who don’t know their own book

meditation is practiced in the bible, Isaac and David both used it as well as others

Im not a Christ ian.. not subscribe to any religion.. and if you follow the Bible of religion you’re a lost cause because all religions were created in Rome by the Greeks and Romans to control the masses. All religions are an offshoot of Roman Catholicism.

yoga came from the East Indians.. it’s all about opening your “chakra” points and channeling energy right? What are you opening yourself up to. What energy are you channeling? It’s all demonic. Look at the lotus pose and then the baphomet with its legs crossed and hands out, same thing right? And what’s the purpose of bending and contorting your body in weird and unnatural positions?

Im not a Christ ian.. not subscribe to any religion.. and if you follow the Bible of religion you’re a lost cause because all religions were created in Rome by the Greeks and Romans to control the masses. All religions are an offshoot of Roman Catholicism.
You should do a lot more research bro

I think yoga predates the idea of Baphomet by at least 2000 years. coldcrush coldcrush

I’m not calling you Christian, I’m saying what you’re saying mirrors what white conservative Christians say about yoga. Yoga is closer to emptying ones self and they decided that emptying yourself means you’re inviting demonic energy because the biblical version of meditation was about subservience to god or inviting gods energy into yourself.

remember these are the people who claim anything that doesn’t align with their religious ideology is satanic or demonic thus they scare people out of wanting to interact with life forces and energies that connect us all.

another thing to remember is that people immediately associate demons with evil due to mainstream Christianity twisting demons into a one size fits all mold

a politician here in VA was the first person I remember seeing make the accusation in my life but I know it was happening before

Modern scholars agree that the name of Baphomet was an Old French corruption of the name Muhammad,[7] with the interpretation being that some of the Templars, through their long military occupation of the Outremer, had begun incorporating Islamic ideas into their belief system, and that this was seen and documented by the Inquisitors as heresy.

Y’all be trusting Wikipedia?

Combined with, when people state “credible source”, what makes one credible?

Who is to ever say If that “credible source” was in any way compromised?

Just thinking out loud, I suppose.

Y’all be trusting Wikipedia?

Combined with, when people state “credible source”, what makes one credible?

Who is to ever say If that “credible source” was in any way compromised?

Just thinking out loud, I suppose.

When I use wiki it’s just as a jump off point to get to the information I’m looking for

I agree it’s funny looking when it’s peoples only source though or it’s used as an end all be all info source

credible source thing is confirmation bias sometimes so I def agree with your angle on that. it becomes “credible” as soon as you agree with it.

that’s why I like this thread tho. info is dropped and people can use it to find a conclusion.

Wolves come in sheep clothing bruh.

I don’t trust anybody. I see how money make people act. Especially in front of a camera.

I think if you’re not a person who subscribes to overarching ideologies, political propaganda and you have a decent intuition you should be good. Some people don’t possess the ability to entertain or dissect ideas without accepting them. You have to be able to identify misinformation weather it be deliberate or coming from a place of ignorance. In short, use the brain you were given. That’s how they getting all this **** off. People being taught what to believe and how to think and their ego traps them in perpetual ignorance. right where they’re intended to be.

I think if you’re not a person who subscribes to overarching ideologies, political propaganda and you have a decent intuition you should be good. Some people don’t possess the ability to entertain or dissect ideas without accepting them. You have to be able to identify misinformation weather it be deliberate or coming from a place of ignorance. In short, use the brain you were given. That’s how they getting all this **** off. People being taught what to believe and how to think and their ego traps them in perpetual ignorance. right where they’re intended to be.

Well said

April 2, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – In a surprise move, Pope Francis has dropped the historic and essential title “Vicar of Christ” from the 2020 Pontifical Yearbook, the Holy See’s annual directory, relegating the title to a footnote, calling it a “historical title.”
Just call me Jorge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom