Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because somebody was "disputing" PIZZAGATE and all the PEDO mess tied to them. Somebody mentioned that even the NYPD had some folks retire over the cover up aspect of that PIZZAGATE and Weiners LAPTOP. They posted something to the affect of "oh yea good OLD NYPD, like we ever trusted them in the first place because they're such STANDUP citizens"

-all I could think was, man them NYPD dudes got smoked. They saw the Lappy, retired and got deaded. Trust or no trust to NYPD, but those dudes got smooth knocked off just for being in the know..................NYPD is the 9 of 12 DEAD

i'm always leaning towards giving the reader here the benefit of the doubt and let them come to any conclusion themselves. I'll just show what I already know a-friend

There are things that these guys can do that we have no concept of.
Things that were on Film 30years ago as ScienceFiction or Future Probabilities have now been perfected.
Simple things to them, unfathomable to us.

Things like face recognition only scratch the surface.
Remember the film Minority Report with Tom Cruise where they got the murder rate to 0% because they were able to read people’s minds and see the future? They’d still charge the assailant with murder for the sheer thought of it, but by no means could one actually commit murder, because they saw your thoughts well before they were put into action.
This is just one example.
Theyve been bending light for years.
They mastered invisibility some time ago.
Such things like driving cars down dessert passages where only a trail of dust gives way to what’s happening because the vehicles have been made invisible, have been caught on tape.

Astral Projection, Time Travel.....boy, things get real dangerous with these things begin.
The WORLD will fall on itself and Men are not long from being extinct while the Earth repairs itself and we begin again.

There are things that these guys can do that we have no concept of.
Things that were on Film 30years ago as ScienceFiction or Future Probabilities have now been perfected.
Simple things to them, unfathomable to us.

Things like face recognition only scratch the surface.
Remember the film Minority Report with Tom Cruise where they got the murder rate to 0% because they were able to read people’s minds and see the future? They’d still charge the assailant with murder for the sheer thought of it, but by no means could one actually commit murder, because they saw your thoughts well before they were put into action.
This is just one example.
Theyve been bending light for years.
They mastered invisibility some time ago.
Such things like driving cars down dessert passages where only a trail of dust gives way to what’s happening because the vehicles have been made invisible, have been caught on tape.

Astral Projection, Time Travel.....boy, things get real dangerous with these things begin.
The WORLD will fall on itself and Men are not long from being extinct while the Earth repairs itself and we begin again.

video of said invisible car?

NBA will decide to resume the season in 2-4 weeks. Why not just within the next month? Elon musk starlink private beta in 3 months, public beta in 6. Why not just 'more than 50' instead of exactly 56 in all these corona headlines. Why not exact figures instead of 'nearly 70' or 'more than 70' in the headlines. Etc

video of said invisible car?
I wouldn't even begin to know where to look for it.
It was 3-4years ago when I watched the Video.
I had watched a Doc on COral Castle, this Magnificent structure that was built by 1 sickly old man. Many of the blocks were 3-4 tons and the Entrance Gate was like 9tons and swung open and close with a light push. It was built in the 1920's.
It was then I got to researched how sound can manipulate objects and some said he had been given the secret to weightlessness or the key to gravity that had been passed down to him from Aliens.
That led me to this and that and somewhere inbetween was that video of Miltary testing on Invisible Vehicles.

NBA will decide to resume the season in 2-4 weeks. Why not just within the next month? Elon musk starlink private beta in 3 months, public beta in 6. Why not just 'more than 50' instead of exactly 56 in all these corona headlines. Why not exact figures instead of 'nearly 70' or 'more than 70' in the headlines. Etc

you know why.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You ever stop to think why a socially conservative outlet like Vigilant Citizen is so hell bent on taking a literal interpretation of clear farce and using that to portray rap artists as peddlers of evil?

If that happened your post would read like this

NBA will decide to resume the season within the next month . Why not just in 2-4 weeks? Elon musk starlink private beta in 3 months, public beta in 6. Why not exactly 56 instead of just 'more than 50' in all these corona headlines. Why not 'nearly 70' or 'more than 70' instead of exact figures in the headlines. Etc

1589607348389.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom