Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf

A pyramid therefore can be seen as one half of an octahedron, sticking up above the ground. The subterranean half exists, but it forms part of Earth’s bedrock and in a 3D sense does not have distinct form. It’s present, but isn’t explicit.

A synchronistic way to view this is that while one half is solid or unfolded, the other half is mirrored, or enfolded. In other words, the bottom half of the octahedron is a reflection of the top—but it is actually reversed in a truer sense.

Twisting this around, we could say the expression as above, so below means the reflection that spirit has in the physical. Our senses perceive the top half of the octahedron, but going from above to below would better be described as moving across.

The duat refers to the world opposite us, the spirit world. The high culture that built the pyramids was followed by lower civilisations, including ours. We just don’t have the consciousness to understand dimensions that mirror us. Because we have a limited understanding of how Horus, Set and Osiris influence us, our evolution is hampered.

So what is the pyramid? Literally, it is an eye. An eye perfectly conceived to see based on the geometry of light. Whose eye is it? The all-seeing eye of Horus.

The geometry of light is the MANIFESTATION of something more intangible to our sensibilities: VIBRATION. First there is sound and then light. The above image is really a symbol which means SOUND AND LIGHT: our ears are a YIN organ: female, receptive, intuitive and depth orientated. The eyes are a YANG sense organ: male, dominating, rational and analyzing.

In ancient Egypt the "singing sun" created the world with a "cry of light". Hence the phrase "The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus."

And how do we partly show the Eye of God today? The musical note: a symbol of divine sound that leads to the manifestation of all things.

link... http://www.magic-point.org/Html/18.html

i thought it was supposed to start in november and the world was supposed to cease to exist on december 21? or did they change that?
something about the planets aligning?

No our new time starts on 12/21/12. I forget what sign we are leaving from in the stars but Aquarius will be the new sign.

‘BIGFOOT’ DNA SEQUENCED IN UPCOMING GENETICS STUDY

Excerpt from the yahoo news story,

Five-Year Genome Study At DNA Diagnostics Yields Evidence of Homo sapiens/Unknown Hominin Hybrid Species in North America
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) November 24, 2012
Researchers’ extensive DNA sequencing suggests that the legendary Sasquatch is a human relative that arose approximately 15,000 years ago as a hybrid cross of modern Homo sapiens with an unknown primate species.
The study was conducted by a team of experts in genetics, forensics, imaging and pathology, led by Dr. Melba S. Ketchum of Nacogdoches, TX. In response to recent interest in the study, Dr. Ketchum can confirm that her team has sequenced 3 complete Sasquatch nuclear genomes and determined the species is a human hybrid:
http://news.yahoo.com/bigfoot-dna-sequenced-upcoming-genetics-study-181025122.html

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

The content of this book is the letter, official Top Secret U.S. Army Air Force interview transcripts and personal notes I received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. The extraterrestrial she interviewed identified itself as an officer, pilot and engineer of The Domain Expeditionary Force, a race of beings who have been using the asteroid belt in our solar system as a intergalactic base of operations for the past 10,000 years

Her dying request was that the transcripts finally be released to the world. In a letter received with the transcripts, Mrs. MacElroy says: "Mankind needs to know the answers to questions which are contained in these documents:

Who are we?
Where did we come from?
What is our purpose on Earth?
If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe why have they not contacted us? It is vital that people understand the devastating consequences to our physical and spiritual survival if we fail to take effective action to undo the long-standing and pervasive effects of alien intervention on Earth."

All the content of the book have been made to audio in two YouTube videos for easy information flow

Part1 is two hours long, same is Part2

Summary:
A "comet" that has the same orbit as earth around the sun.

Claims it's taken so long to see because we study the night sky rather than morning sky when it would be visible

Say's it's been there for approx 10,000 years.

Keeps moving behind and in front of the planetary orbit

It's been real guys rip lol

Last edited:
The content of this book is the letter, official Top Secret U.S. Army Air Force interview transcripts and personal notes I received from the late Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.
Her letter to me asserts that this material is based on a series of interviews she conducted with an extraterrestrial being as part of her official duty as a nurse in the U.S. Army Air Force. The extraterrestrial she interviewed identified itself as an officer, pilot and engineer of The Domain Expeditionary Force, a race of beings who have been using the asteroid belt in our solar system as a intergalactic base of operations for the past 10,000 years
Her dying request was that the transcripts finally be released to the world. In a letter received with the transcripts, Mrs. MacElroy says: "Mankind needs to know the answers to questions which are contained in these documents:
Who are we?
Where did we come from?
If there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe why have they not contacted us? It is vital that people understand the devastating consequences to our physical and spiritual survival if we fail to take effective action to undo the long-standing and pervasive effects of alien intervention on Earth."
All the content of the book have been made to audio in two YouTube videos for easy information flow

[/quote]

MIND BLOWING. MUST READ :wow:

Who are we?
Where did we come from?

MIND BLOWING. MUST READ :wow:[/quote]
Just spent the last 4 hours reading this. Started off very good but eventually it turned into a bunch of contradicting stories making the story completely implausible (from my belief spectrum). Would still recommend it for the read though and just general mind expansion.

OAN, I've been lurking this thread for quite a while and have genuinely appreciated everyone's insights and contributions.

People are still trying to push the whole "Planet X/Niburu" theory? It's late November, there's nothing out of the ordinary in the sky.

Who are we?
Where did we come from?

MIND BLOWING. MUST READ :wow:

Just spent the last 4 hours reading this. Started off very good but eventually it turned into a bunch of contradicting stories making the story completely implausible (from my belief spectrum). Would still recommend it for the read though and just general mind expansion.

OAN, I've been lurking this thread for quite a while and have genuinely appreciated everyone's insights and contributions.
[/QUOTE]

So does she at least try to answer the questions posed in the book?

Who are we?
Where did we come from?

Are these questions answered if so can some one say what she said. Or just cliff notes the book in what the alien said about earth?

Last edited:

^great book on giants

and another of my favorites...

Enoch was 'taken' at exactly the age of 365 years, before man's dna was further manipulated to an max life span of around 120 years

Enoch's descriptions of his ride through space & the things he saw & the beings he communicated with is amazing
(note that the Ethiopians - the blackest people on Earth - have kept some of the most important non-canon CHRISTIAN texts safe...not The white Pope of Rome)(and yes, i have done my research including the stuff discrediting these books)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom