Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just didn't feel real. I felt like this reality was a channel and there were other channels that I could live in. Scary as hell at the moment but now that it's a week removed, it's somewhat enlightening. Much like a dream, I don't remember much detail, but I felt like I was seeing things in the universe that I wasn't supposed to see. It was like I was running through a building and seeing people and some type of creatures working on sophisticated machines. I feel like those machines had something to do with programming different realities. The best way to explain it is a child going to his favorite animation studio to view his favorite cartoon on the big screen. Mid show, he wanders off and peeks behind the curtain and sees animators with drawings on the wall, costumes lying around on the floor, pictures of characters he's never seen, etc. It's like this is the reality that's being presented to us because it's all that we can handle. Much like how character actors at theme parks can't walk around with a portion of their costume, it might confuse kids and it's too much for their little minds to handle. There were a few more stages to my experience but the ones I shared are most relevant to this thread. I'm not a smoker for real and I accidentally hit some hella potent weed WAY too hard out of a bong.

After I came down I began to look at life a little sideways... Like Is this true reality. My mentality at work has changed a bit. I feel like a wild animal in a circus. I'm grateful for my job and it's chill, but I can't help but feel like I'm taking the p**** way out by doing what I'm doing.

I started looking up different things on the internet and found a few threads on nt that were pretty interesting. One was about psychedelics and the other was about bad trips. One user's experience was strikingly similar to mine.

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-08-10-13-00-14.png
    Capture+_2017-08-10-13-00-14.png
    396.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Capture+_2017-08-10-13-00-33.png
    Capture+_2017-08-10-13-00-33.png
    237.9 KB · Views: 20
Unlike him, I felt like I could've let go but was afraid to. I kept in contact with this channel because it felt familiar. I legit felt like I was stuck in my brain and about to go crazy and I just wanted things to go back to normal.

Which brings up another point. There was a time that I looked at mentally ill and special needs individuals and thought, what if they're the ones living in paradise while we 'sane' people are actually the ones suffering. Maybe they should be feeling bad for us.

The next day I got a bill in the mail and I remember looking at it with so much contempt. I thought to myself 'oh yeah, this is the money universe', as to say everything is expected with some type of trade off. It's hard to explain but it boils down to the 'money is the root of all evil' phrase. Like this world lacks true love, it's all about 'what can you do for me in return'. I'm not really like that, and that's probably why I feel so out of place sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom