Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

Originally Posted by jrp44

It seems like 85% of NT has this
laugh.gif

This usually happens when I'm really tired or really sleepy but have been doing stuff right before I sleep. I try to keep calm and be relaxed

This usually happens when I'm really tired or really sleepy but have been doing stuff right before I sleep. I try to keep calm and be relaxed

Happened to me in a hotel room. The worst part was that my eyes were open but I was facing a pure white wall so I thought I went blind in my sleep.
smh.gif
It was probably one of the scariest moments of my life.
tired.gif

Happened to me in a hotel room. The worst part was that my eyes were open but I was facing a pure white wall so I thought I went blind in my sleep.
smh.gif
It was probably one of the scariest moments of my life.
tired.gif

Ive never expierenced anything of that nature. I could imagine it to be trippy/scary. Sleep is a wild thing. Like why do we need it. Is it for the body is it for the brain?

Ive never expierenced anything of that nature. I could imagine it to be trippy/scary. Sleep is a wild thing. Like why do we need it. Is it for the body is it for the brain?

I thought i was the only one this happened to, craziest feeling ever when your trying to yell but can't smh
frown.gif

I thought i was the only one this happened to, craziest feeling ever when your trying to yell but can't smh
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It's definitely scary and even dangerous sometimes, like when you put your blanket over your head accidentally when shifting around sometimes and eventually, it's almost like you're suffocating because there's not enough air under the covers. When you get that sleep paralysis, you can feel the lack of air but you can't move and it feels like you're struggling for your life!

THIS!

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

It's definitely scary and even dangerous sometimes, like when you put your blanket over your head accidentally when shifting around sometimes and eventually, it's almost like you're suffocating because there's not enough air under the covers. When you get that sleep paralysis, you can feel the lack of air but you can't move and it feels like you're struggling for your life!

THIS!

It's happened to me a lot so I thought I was used to it, but the last time it happened I honest to god thought I was floating in the air and the devil was controlling me. Don't ask me how I reached that conclusion in the 30 seconds this all occurred but yeah....that +$#% was scary.

It's happened to me a lot so I thought I was used to it, but the last time it happened I honest to god thought I was floating in the air and the devil was controlling me. Don't ask me how I reached that conclusion in the 30 seconds this all occurred but yeah....that +$#% was scary.

Back
Top Bottom