Someone Is Sitting On Top Of Me When I Sleep.

this post is bound to come up every month
laugh.gif

it really is pretty damn scary though. happened to me once. eyes were wide open and i was trying to yell as loud as i could. nothing.

my breathing was so bad and off pattern, i thought i might have been done for. once i snapped out of it i was shook.

this post is bound to come up every month
laugh.gif

it really is pretty damn scary though. happened to me once. eyes were wide open and i was trying to yell as loud as i could. nothing.

my breathing was so bad and off pattern, i thought i might have been done for. once i snapped out of it i was shook.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

happens to me all the time. i have now learned to wiggle my toes and flex my chest muscle. usually gets me up after about 15 secs of wiggling.
This.  It happens to me constantly and this is how i usually get out of it.  Also, once i've had the first episode, I can't just go right back to sleep immediately because i'll just have another episode.  I usually have to get out the bed, walk around, and try to wake myself up for a few seconds and then go back to sleep. 

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

happens to me all the time. i have now learned to wiggle my toes and flex my chest muscle. usually gets me up after about 15 secs of wiggling.
This.  It happens to me constantly and this is how i usually get out of it.  Also, once i've had the first episode, I can't just go right back to sleep immediately because i'll just have another episode.  I usually have to get out the bed, walk around, and try to wake myself up for a few seconds and then go back to sleep. 

this happens to me on the regular.

instead of panicking like i used to, i just close my eyes and go back to sleep.

this happens to me on the regular.

instead of panicking like i used to, i just close my eyes and go back to sleep.

yea this happened to me once and iy felt like my dogs were possessed an held me down then again i think i was high haha

yea this happened to me once and iy felt like my dogs were possessed an held me down then again i think i was high haha

it happened one time while i was in school lol i was prayin the teacher wouldnt call on me to answer a question
been happening since i was little dont even panic anymore, idk y but mostly when the tv is off when i fall asleep

it happened one time while i was in school lol i was prayin the teacher wouldnt call on me to answer a question
been happening since i was little dont even panic anymore, idk y but mostly when the tv is off when i fall asleep

This happened to me once.  I woke up in my basement and tried to move but I couldn't then I saw a little boy standing in front of my TV.  I couldn't yell, couldn't move...  It was mad scary.

This happened to me once.  I woke up in my basement and tried to move but I couldn't then I saw a little boy standing in front of my TV.  I couldn't yell, couldn't move...  It was mad scary.

Back
Top Bottom