Someone Stole My Jordans In the Mail

My gripe isn't with Eastbay..but with grimy people who steal kicks.  Judging from the reactions on here most of you think it's ok to snag someone elses package.  SMH.

My gripe isn't with Eastbay..but with grimy people who steal kicks.  Judging from the reactions on here most of you think it's ok to snag someone elses package.  SMH.

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

Stealing anything isn't cool, but you need to take responsibility in the whole situation as you did not enter the correct address. You are getting a refund for your mistake. Be happy you are getting anything at all.

Stealing anything isn't cool, but you need to take responsibility in the whole situation as you did not enter the correct address. You are getting a refund for your mistake. Be happy you are getting anything at all.

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago.  I called them and they said they would reinburse me but didn't have my size in stock anymore.  UPS was not supposed to drop packages to an apartment building, but of course they left them by the door.  Went by today and the dude there acted like he knew nothing about it.  Sucks, but I guess I have to settle for a refund.  Can't believe someone can jack my shoes and I have no recourse.  Any ideas? UPS said they can't do anything..and I'm getting a refund...but it still want to get the ahole who jacked my shoes.  Just because a package shows up to your door doesn't mean you can just keep it 

So I ordered the Jordan VI White Varsity Red finally..I had waited a long time for discount and finally pulled the trigger for 89.99 from Eastbay.  They messed up and mailed them to my old address from like 3 years ago.  I called them and they said they would reinburse me but didn't have my size in stock anymore.  UPS was not supposed to drop packages to an apartment building, but of course they left them by the door.  Went by today and the dude there acted like he knew nothing about it.  Sucks, but I guess I have to settle for a refund.  Can't believe someone can jack my shoes and I have no recourse.  Any ideas? UPS said they can't do anything..and I'm getting a refund...but it still want to get the ahole who jacked my shoes.  Just because a package shows up to your door doesn't mean you can just keep it 

I did this my mistake too. A year after i moved I used Eastbay for the first time and accidently shipped to my old house. I gave the new residents a heads up when I saw where the package was heading and they held onto it for me. If you really think the guy did you dirty then handle your business. Yo true story, my mom ordered a bookshelf and UPS delivered to the wrong address. UPS told us the address they delivered it too and we went and knocked on an apartment buildings door and the lady was putting the bookshelf together
laugh.gif
 Ended up getting another one shipped after the failed attempt.

I did this my mistake too. A year after i moved I used Eastbay for the first time and accidently shipped to my old house. I gave the new residents a heads up when I saw where the package was heading and they held onto it for me. If you really think the guy did you dirty then handle your business. Yo true story, my mom ordered a bookshelf and UPS delivered to the wrong address. UPS told us the address they delivered it too and we went and knocked on an apartment buildings door and the lady was putting the bookshelf together
laugh.gif
 Ended up getting another one shipped after the failed attempt.

i thought someone dropped my package off to somewhere else with my space jams, only thing was it was fed ex and not UPS, they never came by my house even though the driver said he did, i was mighty heated....but he finally came by after I caught him in a lie and delivered my package.

i thought someone dropped my package off to somewhere else with my space jams, only thing was it was fed ex and not UPS, they never came by my house even though the driver said he did, i was mighty heated....but he finally came by after I caught him in a lie and delivered my package.

Or maybe you should have the common sense to edit the address you had them ship it to? They're paying for YOUR stupidity, what are you complaining about?

Or maybe you should have the common sense to edit the address you had them ship it to? They're paying for YOUR stupidity, what are you complaining about?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well luckily for him, he isn't paying for his stupidity cause he's getting a refund lol.  But seriously dude, you should have double checked the shipping address.  It's your fault, but I guess it's all good now.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Well luckily for him, he isn't paying for his stupidity cause he's getting a refund lol.  But seriously dude, you should have double checked the shipping address.  It's your fault, but I guess it's all good now.

I just checked Eastbay and didn't see the White/Red 6's marked down for 89.99

I ordered a pair last week when they had the 25% off promotion going on and it came up to like 102 and change shipped to NY... is that what you're referring to?

I just checked Eastbay and didn't see the White/Red 6's marked down for 89.99

I ordered a pair last week when they had the 25% off promotion going on and it came up to like 102 and change shipped to NY... is that what you're referring to?

Back
Top Bottom