Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

Yeah, if a bunch of those were all packed in tight and rolled up like that upright, I don't see how you would get out if you fell down the middle of one. You aren't gonna rip that material. I guarantee you I could loosen one of those up enough for his dad to fit into it. So they are saying that he wasn't found in the mat at all?

there is NO chance you are serious....seriously

You don't think that the mat could be unrolled more than that? >D

Ya'll don't even know how the gym was setup, but there's no way someone could have accidentally died in there? It's automatically collusion between the KKK and the police? :lol: Some of ya'll need to grow up and get out in the real world, where everything isn't always black and white.

i said jack %^ about race...nothing....jack $%^7 about KKK....nothing

what i did say is the story is ******** that was given point blank

my daughter wouldnt get trapped in there & shes 4

You are addressing me, and that's what I was addressing in the thread originally. Plenty of people in here mentioned the KKK covering things up. If that mat was standing upright and packed in tightly in the middle of a bunch of other mats, rolled up looser than that pic, you telling me a 4 year old couldn't' get stuck in there head first?

You are addressing me, and that's what I was addressing in the thread originally. Plenty of people in here mentioned the KKK covering things up. If that mat was standing upright and packed in tightly in the middle of a bunch of other mats, rolled up looser than that pic, you telling me a 4 year old couldn't' get stuck in there head first?

Honestly man, if they're rolled up that tight then you won't. Maybe a 4 year old with a very small head, but this dude had dreads so he's not getting his head in, let alone his shoulders. Either the father is displaying the mats the wrong way, or he didn't get himself stuck in the mats like that.

Honestly man, if they're rolled up that tight then you won't. Maybe a 4 year old with a very small head, but this dude had dreads so he's not getting his head in, let alone his shoulders. Either the father is displaying the mats the wrong way, or he didn't get himself stuck in the mats like that.

Two possible options. None of us even know how that gym was setup , but it's automatically a racist murder conspiracy. Some of ya'll gotta stop with that automatic victim mentality. I believe that he could have been murdered because of the way that the police handled it and the fact that nobody heard him screaming, videos didn't capture anything and he was in there all alone. There is zero evidence that it had to do with race though, and I have no idea how the gym was actually set up or how a cadaver would look after that ordeal. Nobody in this thread knows either.

Last edited:
You don't think that the mat could be unrolled more than that?
grin.gif

Ya'll don't even know how the gym was setup, but there's no way someone could have accidentally died in there? It's automatically collusion between the KKK and the police?
laugh.gif
Some of ya'll need to grow up and get out in the real world, where everything isn't always black and white.
The sad thing is a lot of stuff is still black and white.   I didn't realize it until I got with my wife who is African American.   Me being White I really never experienced racism until we were together.. When we go out together it's damn near a everyday thing.  

Jchambers doesn't believe in white privilege? :rofl:

How does one not believe in that. The world is set up for whites to succeed.

Last edited:
so white privilege doesn't exist? When a study shows that black men recieve a 20% longer sentence than whites and 25% less likely to recieve below the guidelines also if the survey was broken down into demographics the southern states would prove the point even more although I do agree that we hinder ourselves a lot into not owning up to mistakes but this isn't the case in this story foul play took placed the people of the area know that Pines is not legit when it comes to dealing with others not in his inner circle on the day of the incident the news interviewed students and parents that don't even know of the kid about the incident and ironically they were all white if you have not visited the area or lived there please don't say race isn't a factor because it really is The family got the image of him dead from an unknown source they have yet to recieve anything on the matter of their son

Dude was MURDERED.

LOOK AT HIS FACE.

:smh:

People really entertaining the idea that he went inside the gym, climbed up on the mats and then dies for being upside down for too long? What the hell is wrong with some of ya'll? Are you that ignorant?

LOOK AT HIS FACE.

Now, we have no proof that this was a hate crime or racially motivated but there isn't a doubt it my mind that this kid was murdered by someone.

Jchambers doesn't believe in white privilege? :rofl:

How does one not believe in that. The world is set up for whites to succeed.

I must have missed the meeting. I'm not gonna get back into that argument. What I stated previously is that not all white people have a great time in this country and that class is more relevant than race. People took that to mean that no black people are oppressed in any way (which I don't believe). I still believe that and won't change my mind.

so white privilege doesn't exist? When a study shows that black men recieve a 20% longer sentence than whites and 25% less likely to recieve below the guidelines also if the survey was broken down into demographics the southern states would prove the point even more although I do agree that we hinder ourselves a lot into not owning up to mistakes but this isn't the case in this story foul play took placed the people of the area know that Pines is not legit when it comes to dealing with others not in his inner circle on the day of the incident the news interviewed students and parents that don't even know of the kid about the incident and ironically they were all white if you have not visited the area or lived there please don't say race isn't a factor because it really is The family got the image of him dead from an unknown source they have yet to recieve anything on the matter of their son

You signed up to participate in this thread. Maybe what you are saying is true, maybe it is false. From the information that is presented in the media, there is no solid evidence of murder or racial motivation.

the 4 year old wouldn't even be able to get in there if there all standing upright.   I wish the damn police of that town would just release a diagram as to how the gym was set up.  My reasoning for them not doing so is that I believe they are covering something up.  

1. The police don't even know if the shoe they say he was reaching for was his yet they know how he died. 
mean.gif
makes no sense.  Either he had both shoes on or not when they found him.  It doesn't take a expert to see if the shoe was the same on as the one on his other foot if he only had 1 shoe on.

2. When someone dies next kin has to identify the body even if the body has an ID on it.  The police refuse to let the family do this until they went to the local media. Why didn't they let the family see their son?

3. The coroner and their office is the only one who can determine a cause of death and investigate the scene yet the local sheriff was the one who did the investigation when its a state law for him not too.  smh a month passed in the case and the coroner still didn't release a statement about the case.  smh It doesn't matter if it's a small town or not.  People die every day and the police always call the coroner first thing  when they find a body yet with this case they didn't.

4. Another fact about the town.  The current Sheriff was replacing the previous one. During the old Sheriff's term African Americans were dying in their local jail yet those cases still remain a mystery.   The families of those victims believe the police killed them because they were black. 

So after what I learned about the case and the town I feel like the police are covering something up.  What they are covering up I have no clue.  It's almost been 90 days and still no autopsy report. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I agree and white privilege does exist.  Just look at the thread from yesterday where a black women put down that she was white with all the same work history and she was offered a lot more jobs then what she was offered  when she put down  that she was black. smh

Two possible options. None of us even know how that gym was setup , but it's automatically a racist murder conspiracy. Some of ya'll gotta stop with that automatic victim mentality. I believe that he could have been murdered because of the way that the police handled it and the fact that nobody heard him screaming, videos didn't capture anything and he was in there all alone. There is zero evidence that it had to do with race though, and I have no idea how the gym was actually set up or how a cadaver would look after that ordeal. Nobody in this thread knows either.

I don't believe we should jump to race here as well, either. I also don't think we should rule it out entirely, though. A jump straight to the KKK is unwarranted, but I think it's very clear something is not right in the way the case is being handled and we should be open to the numerous possibilities of why that is, one of them being a hate crime.

I agree and white privilege does exist.  Just look at the thread from yesterday where a black women put down that she was white with all the same work history and she was offered a lot more jobs then what she was offered  when she put down  that she was black. smh

I'm not arguing in circles anymore. If anyone cares to check out the other thread, they can see my opinions on the matter.

the 4 year old wouldn't even be able to get in there if there all standing upright. I wish the damn police of that town would just release a diagram as to how the gym was set up. My reasoning for them not doing so is that I believe they are covering something up.

1. The police don't even know if the shoe they say he was reaching for was his yet they know how he died. :smh: makes no sense. Either he had both shoes on or not when they found him. It doesn't take a expert to see if the shoe was the same on as the one on his other foot if he only had 1 shoe on.

2. When someone dies next kin has to identify the body even if the body has an ID on it. The police refuse to let the family do this until they went to the local media. Why didn't they let the family see there son?

3. The coroner and their office is the only one who can determine a cause of death and investigate the scene yet the local sheriff was the one who did the investigation when its a state law for him not too. smh a month passed in the case and the coroner still didn't release a statement about the case. smh It doesn't matter if it's a small town or not. People die every day and the police always call the coroner first thing when they find a body yet with this case they didn't.

4. Another fact about the town. The current Sheriff was replacing the previous one. During the old Sheriff's term African Americans were dying in their local jail yet those cases still remain a mystery. The families of those victims believe the police killed them because they were black.

So after what I learned about the case and the town I feel like the police are covering something up. What they are covering up I have no clue. It's almost been 90 days and still no autopsy report. :smh:

Yeah, I will agree that these new revelations point to foul play.

I don't believe we should jump to race here as well, either. I also don't think we should rule it out entirely, though. A jump straight to the KKK is unwarranted, but I think it's very clear something is not right in the way the case is being handled and we should be open to the numerous possibilities of why that is, one of them being a hate crime.

That's all I'm saying. It's definitely a possibility. This is Niketalk's favorite game though:

View media item 362237

Last edited:
yes I did because of you mainly your arrogant remarks to the situation like I said if you never visited you wouldn't understand and class does play a large role into privilege but we are the majority in the lower classes so you can pretty much play that card in however you divide the pie Like the Casey Anthony case her mom walked because the police made the same case no foul play when her mom reported her missing knowing she knew her daughter was in a trunk now some could say she got off because she is white or because she has money white is associated with money after all what color are the dead presidents? We all know that if the Casey Anthony story wouldn't have even made mainstream had that kid been any other race the country we live in is racist 2012 election proved that yet again so to kill people opinions on race being the issue can be argued with what facts let you know it was not because a burning cross wasn't spotted at the scene Also I said prior I agree with what you state on everything isn't race related somethings are on us but if you haven't been to lownes county are any other around the area don't bash the thought of race being the case Like I said look at the students social media pages less than minutes after KJ was discovered kids where pointing fingers at the sheriff grandson and calling it a murder his family still have yet to see the shoe he was reaching for the clothing he was reportedly found in ect. They didnt get to identify him until two days later The fact the sheriff have been elected since 2009 when it's known around there nobody wants him in office but the people with money you can't prove prejudice with physical evidence all the time just because nobody has been verbally called a ****** doesnt mean the thought of him being one existed

:wow: link?

J chambers, you are just as bad as the people screaming racism by dismissing, and chastising everyone who might hold that opinion. You claim that it isnt proven but yours hasnt been proven either. Either agree or disagree but fighting a fight that you admitted to not have the answer to is just foolish. You do not know whether it was race related,

And we all know that there are more poor white people in the US than any other race. But by defending your stance while not showing any empirical data proving your theories...meanwhile the people that are disclaiming the points you made are showing vids and graphs and etc... Give it a break bro.

Last edited:
If he died that way he's the first ever... Makes sense that an athletic youth would be the first one to fall victim to those mats

:wow: link?

J chambers, you are just as bad as the people screaming racism by dismissing, and chastising everyone who might hold that opinion. You claim that it isnt proven but yours hasnt been proven either. Either agree or disagree but fighting a fight that you admitted to not have the answer to is just foolish. You do not know whether it was race related,

And we all know that there are more poor white people in the US than any other race. But by defending your stance while not showing any empirical data proving your theories...meanwhile the people that are disclaiming the points you made are showing vids and graphs and etc... Give it a break bro.

Neither do you. I said that anything is possible, but the evidence presented is not overwhelming.All I'm doing is exposing the ignorance in some of these posts in here. I never said that it was proven. I said that it is possible that he was murdered, but the evidence is not overwhelming and there is zero evidence that it was racially motivated, while others stated that it is definitely a racial murder. A lot of the cats in here screaming racism over this murder are the same ones who are gonna' get pulled over ,while smoking weed, with an expired tag and no license, for speeding and say that they were profiled for their race. Also, I'm not even gonna' read a post that has zero punctuation. Sorry.

Last edited:
did this dude just say class is more relevant than race?

IN AMERICA?

:smh:

some of the white cats on here just wont face the facts

To my knowledge, JChambers isn't white. Neither am I.

And class is more relevant than race. Maybe it's YOU who won't face facts, because it's easier to just blame a whole bunch of people with the same skin pigmentation, more than half of which will NEVER meet each other, to all have some secret, brain embedded disposition against all the other people with different skin pigmentation.

Yeah, you're right.

eek.gif
link?

http://niketalk.com/t/532763/black-woman-pretends-to-be-white-job-offers-skyrocket

Wait. White privilege doesn't exist? :rofl: :rofl:
G T F O H.. & I'm not one to ever bring race up.

I was with you JChambers. Dudes definitely jumped to conclusions, but the more you post, the more i find myself in disagreement with you.
Anyways, R.I.P. to this young man.
We don't know if this was racially motivated or not, however, it does seem incredibly fishy and I personally do believe he was murdered.

All JChambers is trying to say (and I'm glad he's going to such lengths, because I'd love to, but it's a ton of typing, rather than vocal discussion) is...

THERE IS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OUTSIDE OF PURE SPECULATION THAT THIS BOY WAS MURDERED.

Does it appear that there are inconsistencies in the investigation of the death? ABSOLUTELY.

Do people, including myself, have questions about what's being reported. YES.

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY "HE WAS DEFINITELY MURDERED!" OR "THIS IS RACIALLY CHARGED!" UNLESS YOU WERE EITHER

1) THERE, INVOLVED WITH THE CRIME

2) HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM

OTHERWISE, YOU ARE JUST SPECULATING, ASSUMING, ETC.

THAT'S ALL WE'RE TRYING TO SAY.

To my knowledge, JChambers isn't white. Neither am I.

And class is more relevant than race. Maybe it's YOU who won't face facts, because it's easier to just blame a whole bunch of people with the same skin pigmentation, more than half of which will NEVER meet each other, to all have some secret, brain embedded disposition against all the other people with different skin pigmentation.

Yeah, you're right.

He's white. & I agree, class definitely has more prestige than race.

Back
Top Bottom