Something Isn't right about Kendrick Johnson Death....................

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/sh...-question-coroner-even-seeking-answers-46388/

Even the coroner wants answers 
mean.gif
  Kendrick Johnson was murdered I don't care what anyone has to say.  The body showed lacerations and bruising yet the sheriff said his body didn't.

Last edited:
All JChambers is trying to say (and I'm glad he's going to such lengths, because I'd love to, but it's a ton of typing, rather than vocal discussion) is...

THERE IS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OUTSIDE OF PURE SPECULATION THAT THIS BOY WAS MURDERED.

Does it appear that there are inconsistencies in the investigation of the death? ABSOLUTELY.

Do people, including myself, have questions about what's being reported. YES.

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY "HE WAS DEFINITELY MURDERED!" OR "THIS IS RACIALLY CHARGED!" UNLESS YOU WERE EITHER

1) THERE, INVOLVED WITH THE CRIME

2) HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM

OTHERWISE, YOU ARE JUST SPECULATING, ASSUMING, ETC.

THAT'S ALL WE'RE TRYING TO SAY.

This is all I'm saying. I also am leaning in the direction that he was murdered, due to all of the inconsistencies. That race card gets pulled so fast on here it'll make your head spin. If someone can jump to a racial conclusion over that article, how can I take them serious when discussing other perceived racial injustices? I don't care if you all agree with me, I'm not gonna' automatically go with what is politically correct just to satisfy anybody on here. I judge people by their merits, not by their race.

To my knowledge, JChambers isn't white. Neither am I.

And class is more relevant than race. Maybe it's YOU who won't face facts, because it's easier to just blame a whole bunch of people with the same skin pigmentation, more than half of which will NEVER meet each other, to all have some secret, brain embedded disposition against all the other people with different skin pigmentation.

Yeah, you're right.

the **** are you talking about?

you need to sit down and shut up as I dont think you have a ******g clue what white privilege is

if you dont think things in america are tilted in the favor of white people you are ******g crazy

I hope you're like 14

He's white. & I agree, class definitely has more prestige than race.

I stand corrected.

White privilege is always going to exist in some form, of course... all I'm saying is that white people are less of afraid of skin color and more afraid of the actions and behaviors associated with people who tend to grow up in less educated, lower income situations, which are more than likely in impoverished areas of the country, including inner city project buildings and ghettos, but not excluding trailer parks and slums in rural Mississippi.

Get my drift?

Nah, you are just racist for not realizing the conspiracy.
grin.gif
The police covered up Dr. King death The police covered up Casey Anthony death The police are trying to cover up Trayvonn death but yet these are ideas that ignorant people come up with because they lack knowledge I understand being opened minding but you 2 are doing a bad job of acting something you are not it's funny because neither have proven evidence to support the article story other than a documented opinion from an article The police havent even came forth with evidence to support their claim yet you side with it when it's reported that the police didn't follow correct protocol but your thought process is superior lol

the **** are you talking about?

you need to sit down and shut up as I dont think you have a ******g clue what white privilege is

if you dont think things in america are tilted in the favor of white people you are ******g crazy

I hope you're like 14

I need to "sit down and shut up"?

I don't have a "****** clue" what white privilege is?

We have a President who's definitely of some "African-American" descent. He beat TWO white guys in back to back elections.

I'm nowhere near 14, CashBanks (real creative by the way), but judging by your quick reaction to take this discussion to insults and assumptions, I'd say you're probably closer to 14 than I am, champ.

So the question now is why is the local sheriff covering up his death by saying it was an accident when the coroner says otherwise? 

He's white. & I agree, class definitely has more prestige than race.

I stand corrected.

White privilege is always going to exist in some form, of course... all I'm saying is that white people are less of afraid of skin color and more afraid of the actions and behaviors associated with people who tend to grow up in less educated, lower income situations, which are more than likely in impoverished areas of the country, including inner city project buildings and ghettos, but not excluding trailer parks and slums in rural Mississippi.

Get my drift?

But people will assume your class status based on your race..

...along with how you dress and blah blah blah....

This white privilege argument has been beaten to the ground on here. The other thread explored every damb aspect of it from every perspective and went on for many pages. It's still there for anyone who cares to visit it or bring it back from the dead, I won't be joining you all over there. The coroner issue is fishy. Did the Coroner and the Sheriff have some sort of previous political beef? Are any medical professionals arguing that his face shows signs of beating, or that his body shows signs of foul play?

So the question now is why is the local sheriff covering up his death by saying it was an accident when the coroner says otherwise? 

What is your opinion? Did the coroner say that he thinks foul play was involved? Why? Links?

Last edited:
This white privilege argument has been beaten to the ground on here. The other thread explored every damb aspect of it from every perspective and went on for many pages. It's still there for anyone who cares to visit it or bring it back from the dead, I won't be joining you all over there. The coroner issue is fishy. Did the Coroner and the Sheriff have some sort of previous political beef? Are any medical professionals arguing that his face shows signs of beating, or that his body shows signs of foul play?
It says photos of his body show lacerations and bruising.   Photos are facts that Sheriff is covering something up.  Just watch, this case is picking up nationally fast.  it's only gonna be a matter of time until it blows up like the Trayvon Martin case.

But people will assume your class status based on your race..

...along with how you dress and blah blah blah....

This is true. I don't agree with it, but it's a sad reality. The only way we can change issues like this is by NOT perpetuating the cycle.

For example, what is gonna be the reaction in this thread if we find out our boy KJ was in there trying to rape some girl and some guys ran in, stopped it, got carried away and the situation was handled terribly by both adults and children? What if the girl was black? What if she's white? What if he was raping a boy? What if the murderers are all black?

It all points back to my original argument. Until there are facts, it's all speculation. No one's saying this isn't a terrible, terrible incident.

It says photos of his body show lacerations and bruising.   Photos are facts that Sheriff is covering something up.  Just watch, this case is picking up nationally fast.  it's only gonna be a matter of time until it blows up like the Trayvon Martin case.

This case is nothing like Trayvon Martin. Trayvon was straight up hunted down and murdered. I can't even see that being disputed.

This dude ain't "white" though:

View media item 362370

All JChambers is trying to say (and I'm glad he's going to such lengths, because I'd love to, but it's a ton of typing, rather than vocal discussion) is...

THERE IS NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE OUTSIDE OF PURE SPECULATION THAT THIS BOY WAS MURDERED.

Does it appear that there are inconsistencies in the investigation of the death? ABSOLUTELY.

Do people, including myself, have questions about what's being reported. YES.

BUT YOU CANNOT SAY "HE WAS DEFINITELY MURDERED!" OR "THIS IS RACIALLY CHARGED!" UNLESS YOU WERE EITHER

1) THERE, INVOLVED WITH THE CRIME

2) HAVE CONCRETE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM

OTHERWISE, YOU ARE JUST SPECULATING, ASSUMING, ETC.

THAT'S ALL WE'RE TRYING TO SAY.
Class over race but what race makes up majority of the classes and also there is none that he caused his death so your point this is not a court nor a jury the post asked your thoughts on the situation not to solve the case but based on what is presented and this was an actual jury I think that the verdict would support what you say has no proof to you happened also in majority cases concrete evidence is still not good enough it's about how you present it

This case is nothing like Trayvon Martin. Trayvon was straight up hunted down and murdered. I can't even see that being disputed.

smh he is white. hes half white and his family has racist views.  its already been proven with the dumb comments his brother and mom have made.

The reason why I compare it to the Martin case is that nothing has happened but once the story goes mainstream your gonna see jesse jackson al sharpton etc all out their marching holding rallies to bring justice for Kendrick and his family.

For example, what is gonna be the reaction in this thread if we find out our boy KJ was in there trying to rape some girl and some guys ran in, stopped it, got carried away and the situation was handled terribly by both adults and children? What if the girl was black? What if she's white? What if he was raping a boy? What if the murderers are all black?

So a black kid is found dead which looks like he was murdered and you want to say this?   Stop now your trying to throw some rape story in here. 
mean.gif

And lets keep this thread about the case.  If you want to discuss something else make a new thread!

View media item 362370

smh he is white. hes half white and his family has racist views.  its already been proven with the dumb comments his brother and mom have made.

The reason why I compare it to the Martin case is that nothing has happened but once the story goes mainstream your gonna see jesse jackson al sharpton etc all out their marching holding rallies to bring justice for Kendrick and his family.

If George Zimmerman is "white", then so is President Obama. Uncle Ruckus must be "white" too.

"He was raised Catholic[55] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is an American of German descent[56] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[55][Note 1] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin#George_Zimmerman

And lets keep this thread about the case.  If you want to discuss something else make a new thread!

Good idea.

So a black kid is found dead which looks like he was murdered and you want to say this? Stop now your trying to throw some rape story in here. :smh:

I think he was trying to show how ridiculous it is (I hope) to jump to all of these random conclusions with zero evidence. Kendrick either died in a strange freak accident, or he was murdered and the police are covering it up. I can't call it at this point.

Last edited:
If George Zimmerman is "white", then so is President Obama. Uncle Ruckus must be "white" too.

"He was raised Catholic[55] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial;" his father is an American of German descent[56] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[55][Note 1] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic"

True hes half White and half Hispanic but that doesn't mean much.  He is still racist towards blacks.  

Where's your evidence he was haunted down? Records state followed and an altercation rose from Trayvonn asking why he was following him the only thing that makes this racial is the 911 call Zimmerman made and even then you could say he was stereotyping and you can't see it being disputed but yet it was and still is in the process of being disputed because some feel the same way you feel on this thread about this story Some feel Trayvonn provoked Zimmerman into thinking he had a weapon although I believe your view on the case prove it true

True hes half White and half Hispanic but that doesn't mean much.  He is still racist towards blacks.  

He has African heritage. Being racist towards blacks does not make you "white". There are numerous Mexican, Puerto Rican, Asian, etc. people who are racist also.

Back
Top Bottom