Something that backfired vol... why did you just punch me in the back of the head

What is something you tried sexually that made the girl give you the
indifferent.gif
or something a girl tried on you that made you
ohwell.gif

I tried to have sex with a girl once.....she just looked at my penis and laughed
ohwell.gif
.....It was a really cold day though, so it was a side effect. My d really isn't small at all.....

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I tried to have sex with a girl once.....she just looked at my penis and laughed
ohwell.gif
.....It was a really cold day though, so it was a side effect. My d really isn't small at all.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Carlos
roll.gif

Man you got me dyin over here

ohwell.gif
At least she laughed and didn't ask if you put it in yet
embarassed.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Tried to beat in the shower. It was awkward and uncomfortable.

Ive done it since and found there just a good balance you gotta get

Originally Posted by vctry20

That reminds me of the one NT'er who was smashing his chick in the shower then her dad walked in on 'em and son fell and broke his ribs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I was lmao for the longest when I read that.

That reminds me of the one NT'er who was smashing his chick in the shower then her dad walked in on 'em and son fell and broke his ribs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Iremember that

Dont piss her off, she'll ter her friends about ur poor excuse for a toddlers p*nis...J/k saw waiting last night...

there was a garden tool who was walkin with some of my boys, she was n the middle and they were walkin beside her

i was walkin behind them a couple steps back

behind me were about 5 other people i chill with

i tried to slap said garden tools booty cheeks

and i missed. i swiped and got nothing, just air.

everybody behind me joked me the entire night tellin me that my arms are too short, on some t-rex @!#% .

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ohwell.gif
At least she laughed and didn't ask if you put it in yet
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

there was a garden tool who was walkin with some of my boys, she was n the middle and they were walkin beside her

i was walkin behind them a couple steps back

behind me were about 5 other people i chill with

i tried to slap said garden tools booty cheeks

and i missed. i swiped and got nothing, just air.

everybody behind me joked me the entire night tellin me that my arms are too short, on some t-rex @!#% .
Cue the John McCain Sup, My arms too short pictures
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
that happened to my old roommate. He was smashing in the shower athis F-Buddies house, and she just had a curtain, no glass door. Long story short he lost his balance, fell completely out of the shower, and hit the back ofhis head on the counter. They were both drunk and I had to come pick him up and take him to get stiches in the back of his head.

Blood all over the bathroom, I have a picture of her white towels covered in blood. I'd post but I think thatll get me banned

i did the dirty talk that got her out of the mood.... smh for trying something new when it was the first time with a new girl

my girl does not let me see the V, we have done it 10 times. Everytime it was under the blanket. I even tried to go mystic and please her by going from bottomup, she caught me, she caught me. What should i do? So now the only v i have seen is the letter in my name, fleshlight and ********.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

my girl does not let me see the V, we have done it 10 times. Everytime it was under the blanket. I even tried to go mystic and please her by going from bottom up, she caught me, she caught me. What should i do? So now the only v i have seen is the letter in my name, fleshlight and ********.
Stick it in her butt and blame it on you not being able to see where you're going.

my girl does not let me see the V, we have done it 10 times. Everytime it was under the blanket. I even tried to go mystic and please her by going from bottom up, she caught me, she caught me. What should i do? So now the only v i have seen is the letter in my name, fleshlight and ********.
Stick it in her butt and blame it on you not being able to see where you're going.
wont fit, i have tried. i have gotten to the point where i make new holes.

You crazy bro
roll.gif

I bet yo "girl" used to be a man before "she" met u and that's why "she" won't let u see "her""box".....

I bet yo "girl" used to be a man before "she" met u and that's why "she" won't let u see "her" "box".....
she does beat me in every sport

Back
Top Bottom