Son, im really shook right now.

Not sure why we bring race into every thread but she was white.

I'm asking because maybe her husband's spirit is there because he believes his family has not left.
So if you play reggaeton (which I assume you have no problem with) he will know that someone different lives there now.
That coupled with my aforementioned suggestion could work.
Not trying to be disrespectful in any way to the genre but I'm dead serious.

It's worth a shot.

handle didnt turn though

and its not like it shut again

and theres no sounds or anything

maybe ask doc for xanax?

You need to place a video camera in front of your bed and record yourself sleeping. To make it lit, sleep on your back with your hands over you chest. This should cause you to have sleeping paralysis. Possibly, add a mirror on your ceiling, so whenever you do wake up and cant move, you can view the demonic figures that are around you and under your bed.

Got some Paranormal Activity going on. My worse scare was when my sound bar in the living room turned on by itself at 0300 am. Was in my bedroom asleep when I woke up and kept hearing some loud talking. My door was closed. I kept thinking it was the neighbors or something. After just laying there for about 10 min I finally got up and opened my door and heard the talking coming from the living room. It sounded like a radio station broadcast. It must have been picking up the station somehow via bluetooth? I was shook man.

Similar story- once woke up at 3-4AM in my freshman year college dorm to a muffled voice coming from nearby. As I got to my senses, I realized the voice was talking about killing, sacrifices, etc. and I was shook. It also seemed to be coming from underneath my roommate's bed. Eventually, I got enough courage to get out of bed and investigate and as I dug through the pile of blankets and dirty laundry that were piled next to his bed, the voice grew clearer and louder. It was then that I found his phone playing some audiobook he must have been listening to before falling asleep. :stoneface: :lol:

You need to place a video camera in front of your bed and record yourself sleeping. To make it lit, sleep on your back with your hands over you chest. This should cause you to have sleeping paralysis. Possibly, add a mirror on your ceiling, so whenever you do wake up and cant move, you can view the demonic figures that are around you and under your bed.

Don’t do that **** OP

**** around and get your *** snatched up :

giphy.gif

OP you better stand your ground and let Casper know that you paying that mortgage now. Don’t let him run **** in your house b. This your house now. Don’t be getting bullied out your own kitchen

tumblr_mxayequGUz1s02vreo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Prime, not gonna lie, had the glock next to me last night. Wouldn't have made a difference if it was a ghost but it gave me peace of mind.

There’s a string tied to the bottom of the door that we cannot see.
Nah. Been here wild long and I've only actually made a handful of threads.
Im more of the wallflower chime in here and there kinda guy. I wouldn't have fabricated all this out the blue .
Not my MO.

Back
Top Bottom