Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

had to catch up on this last season after a crazy semester. Wow :pimp: :frown: the feels

Season 6 became a chore for me at one point, but I really enjoyed this last one. Yeah corny moments here and there but it was definitely a blast.

Man you finished Marco Polo already? Didn't it just come out?

I wish I had the opportunity to binge watch a show!

I almost feel the show would have ended better had Jax and his whole family been murdered. Call Me crazy, but I felt this was too happy an ending for this show.

^^^ How was the ending happy?

Jax's entire family except his boys are dead. He had to kill his mom too.

The show's ending was sad. Just that they didn't play up the real source of the sadness, which to me was Jax and his boys

The show's ending was sad. Just that they didn't play up the real source of the sadness, which to me was Jax and his boys

idk man, I can't pinpoint it, but something was missing imo.

Well the things I care about, as a viewer, are in good shape. The club is good. Gemma is finally dead. Juice is dead. The only sad part is they waited so long to kill these two. And, if you care about the kids they're going on to a better life.

idk man, I can't pinpoint it, but something was missing imo.

It might be that Jax had control at the end, he chose how he went out.

I would have preferred a ending where everything comes crashing down on him.

Well the things I care about, as a viewer, are in good shape. The club is good. Gemma is finally dead. Juice is dead. The only sad part is they waited so long to kill these two. And, if you care about the kids they're going on to a better life.

Fatherless with a junkie for a mom? Oh okay.

He had control at the end?

So he wanted to leave his boys and his club?

And guess it was always his dream to shoot his mom in the head.

:smh:

Probably been discussed but who was that homeless chick at the end that gave Jax the blanket? I know she pops up every once in a while especially when there's death involved :nerd:

Probably been discussed but who was that homeless chick at the end that gave Jax the blanket? I know she pops up every once in a while especially when there's death involved :nerd:

I think it was last season where it was hinted it was Brooke's mom. She died in an accident when JT had his accident with the truck. Seems like sutter changed his mind and she's no one specific.

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Emily_Putner

For me, the "missing factor" was hoping that Sutter stuck to Hamlet and only one person i left standing. Especially how quickly Jax took out Borosky and Marks, I was thinking it was going to lead up to something huge. I was hoping for some kind of ridiculous gun battle between SOA, Mayans, 9ers, Marks and his crew, the AB and anyone else who's around Charming. Guns blazing type stuff. :lol: like get all the rival gangs all in the same ep and just shoot it out!

Would've almost rather see Jax get "Alonzo Harris'ed" out there than seeing him go out in his terms and following in JT's footsteps. Jax's intent was to free SAMCRO of all Teller/Morrow sins.

Glad to know Abel and Thomas will be OK with Nero and Wendy. She cleaned up and was doing a helluva job this past season. And Nero is geeked to have some kids around his little boy.

Nice little ending, but i think we were expecting a bit more deaths and blood being shed.

It might be that Jax had control at the end, he chose how he went out.

I would have preferred a ending where everything comes crashing down on him.

everything did come crashing down on him tho

he just made the tough choices and faced his fate head on

Not really brah, it was his idea to "make this right"

If he lied at the forum and offered Indian Wells compensation then he probably could have avoided the Mayhem vote.

He already had the IRA gun deal with the Irish King.

Only thing left really was Marks.

He had a chance to save himself, instead the chose to the path he did. Especially with his boys.

Last edited:
Not really brah, it was his idea to "make this right"

If he lied at the forum and offered Indian Wells compensation then he probably could have avoided the Mayhem vote.

He already had the IRA gun deal with the Irish King.

Only thing left really was Marks.

He had a chance to save himself, instead the chose to the path he did. Especially with his boys.

His boys are doomed.

Nero and Junkie McGee, really?

Dude is an ex pimp gangbanger and shes a heroin addict.

Tara was their only hope. Jax ****** up, should've walked away when he had his chance.

Got Opie and his old lady killed too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom