Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Adrianna looked great in last nights episode. 
pimp.gif

My thoughts on the episode:

1. I agree that I think the unwritten bylaws conversation was to allow the GBs to patch over.

2. I think the Mayhem must land statement refers to SAMCRO killing Jax for killing Jurie. This would explain Chibbs not wanting to talk about the worst case scenario.

3. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo proud of Jax for killing Unser. Dude was a pathetic loser that didn't care what she did to Tara. Only thing better would've been if Gemma pulled the trigger on that simp.

4. Glad Jax offed Gemma but I wish he or she would've told us what really happened to JT.

5. I'm still holding out hope that more club members get killed but as long as Jax is done then I'm OK.

i also think that Jax will die and that Wendy and Nero will leave with the kids to his farm and they raise the boys together 

i also think that Jax will die and that Wendy and Nero will leave with the kids to his farm and they raise the boys together 

That would be a decent, happy ending. Don't know if this show will let anyone have a happy ending.

Yup the funny part about Lem being in the show was that he got blown up just like in the shield :lol:

I think Jax finds out what really happens to JT because he asked Gemma if there's still more of his stuff in storage. Jury was probably right and JT knew there was something up with his bike but didn't care and essentially killed himself

CCH pounder is in the next episode from the looks of it, Jax tells her Gemma killed Tara in the promo

I think the limp is from when the police were chasing him and the dude driving the challenger hit him (right before he stole it)

Seems like Jax is trying to fix as much as he can before dying

Last edited:
unser had something to do with jt's death too tho didnt he?

like i know he falsified the report, but wasnt it one of his trucks that started the accident? 
nerd.gif

i just kept thinking about it while jax and under were driving to gemma's dad

it woulda been cool if unser had tried to/ran jax off the road like what happened to jt

Make It Rain is the name. I was stunned when I heard that was him. Didn't think he was the type to be a fan :lol:

^
Just watching how sutter talks on the after show makes me believe that. He's like the inappropriate uncle in the family.

the type of dude that prefers a devil 3 sum and has all eyes on the dude the entire time or the type that pays another dude to bang his wife while he watches :x :x

Last edited:
did they ever reveal the roles unser and gemma had in JT's death? looks like gemma died without jax even knowing the truth about his dad :smh:

did they ever reveal the roles unser and gemma had in JT's death? looks like gemma died without jax even knowing the truth about his dad :smh:

Gemma knew Clay had messed with JT's bike and was supposedly in on it

Unser altered the police report if I remember correctly

jax played unser w the videotape of the meeting w juice tho

like he agreed to let him see it knowing there would be no tape 
laugh.gif

I hope Nero gets the happy ending. Dude is an OG that wants to raise his kid on a farm wearing some clean cardigans.

It's apparent this season that Jax makes major club decisions on his own and forgoes the table vote/Chapel. It's interesting in the fact that towards the end of his tenure as Club President, Clay did the same thing.

KjWOeuZ.jpg

One more week fellas....

Last edited:
- Juice still taking one for the team even before his death
- feel bad for Nero... hope he lives on and makes it to Norco
- curious how Mayhem is going to occur
- so many things still need to come out in just one episode

my bet is jarry looks the other way on unser and gemmas murder

She wouldn't have any jurisdiction on it though, right? wasn't that scene supposed to be in Oregon? or was her dad's place back in Northern Cali?

3. Even though wendy looks kinda whack, I'm 99% sure she has that tight wet wet and is super freaky

I won't stand for any Wendy slander. :lol: She's been looking real ripe this season.

Swear I thought that Jax was gonna smash the same night he told Abel she was his real mom.

Juice wit the ayo "have at it" :x :x

He's accepted his fate. :lol:

what happened to cch pounder this season?

she has to come in and do something in the finale :nerd:

I asked this same question weeks ago. i have this weird feeling that she's tied to Marks somehow.

^ Well she was in the preview for next week, so I imagine she's back. She's on a new show on CBS, explains why she hasn't been featured.

ok so jax's deal w the presidents was striking down the by-law in exchange for the redwood originals voting for mayhem

at first i thought the deal was after they vote mayhem, theyll honor his request after he's dead

Back
Top Bottom