Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Nero doesn't need the bypass to be patched in.

Latinos are good with joining SAMCRO hence Juice and that short Son this season. Remember they thought was 100% Puerto Rican

i think nero too og to prospect 
laugh.gif

Nero ain't getting patched, mano. :lol:

Might have been for the Grim Bastards.

*symbolism of the homeless lady (again)?

* :pimp: at Vic Mackey getting some shine....

Last edited:
I think Jax just wants that unwritten bylaw gone so that whatever happened with juice doesn't happen again.

Remember Eli got into Juice's head talkin all that mess about 'what will your club think when they find out your dad was a brotha?'

Nero done yall. Lost Gemma and taking his boy, Wendy and Jax boys and hitting the hey.

Chibs as a snitch sounds right. He's still Irish at heart.

"Have at it"? Really? :smh: :lol:

Looking forward to the finale. I usually just catch episodes the following day, due to work, but I think I'll stay up for this. Even though I have to deal with commercials while doing so.

I've really enjoyed Marilyn Manson's contribution to the show this season.

i always thought/hoped chibs would end up president of SAMBEL 
pimp.gif

i guess he forgot he had a family over there 
laugh.gif

edit: or takin jarry from charming to be the first lady

Last edited:

I hate Manson, but I actually thought he did a great job on his part..On the other hand I thought Courtney Love was completely out of place and, like Melo, served no purpose whatsoever..Plus her face is just extra hard to look at..

Jax will die he have no problem with it

But he wants Nero patched in thus the bypass

Nero is level headed and real only person to save the club only person who mind isn't tainted

Jax wil tell Nero u were always my dad to me

Nero will kill Jax

Once Jax is dead nobody will mess with the crow no beef

Nero wil make club legit

Chibs is a snitch he dies. Notice Chibs is always on his phone then tell Jax let's go but every time they leave it makes a situation worse off including somebody dying

Jax just want Nero patched on before he dies

Nero will have Wendy and the kids on farm the ending

Sutter don't change the ending

:lol: if this is right.

I hate Manson, but I actually thought he did a great job on his part..On the other hand I thought Courtney Love was completely out of place and, like Melo, served no purpose whatsoever..Plus her face is just extra hard to look at..

I thought Manson did great. Is Courtney Love, Kurt Cobain's ex?

Last edited:
Courtney was married to Kurt when he killed himself. They had a daughter together who apparently is good looking now. Manson was great all around for me.

Is the finale really going to be 3 hours? if so
eek.gif

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sons-An...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&FTAG=YHF09b6e7d  ''Oops! Sons Of Anarchy
's Collectors Book With Spoilers Is Sent Out Before The Show Ended!''  well somebody drop the ball here 

wow. The leaks are out there, I read it, but I don't want to spoil it for everyone

Spoiler alert of season finale deaths.!!!! But I think Sutter leaked it to throw us off because Lin death is not listed. Could be a simple mistake,

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...rchy-spoiler-revealed-who-dies-in-the-finale/

Discussion..

Last edited:
My opinion not a leak, I think that John teller is alive and faked his death and the homeless lady is John teller lookout

Or the homeless lady is Jax real mom

Also Jax will fake his death and become a rat

Last edited:
I dunno what jax is up too, I kno he is playing the other presidents, no way he meets mayhem by the club, he's gonna leave with his kids and Wendy and in turn make JTs wishes come true... Idk do we have 2 wait 2 weeks for the finale?

As much as some of you obviously can't deal with it, Jax is going to die, swerving the entire MC in the final episode without repercussion would be flat out stupid then again knowing Sutter Jax might fake his death or some dumb ****. I don't see how dude lives with killing his mom once he went thru with it I assumed it was a wrap for him.

And Latinos are allowed to join, Jax wouldn't need to get rid of a by-law to patch in Nero (which makes 0 sense)

It's gotta be the ban on black guys

As much as some of you obviously can't deal with it, Jax is going to die, swerving the entire MC in the final episode without repercussion would be flat out stupid then again knowing Sutter Jax might fake his death or some dumb ****. I don't see how dude lives with killing his mom once he went thru with it I assumed it was a wrap for him.

And Latinos are allowed to join, Jax wouldn't need to get rid of a by-law to patch in Nero (which makes 0 sense)

It's gotta be the ban on black guys

Plus, he had talked to the guy in the GB earlier in the season about making changes to club policies so they could be patched in.

Jax is gonna die, but he'll clean up his mess(es) and make sure the club is in good shape going forward. No guns, or anything along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom