Sony Bravia 46" 120hz 1080p TV + PS3 + Blu-ray + Game

Don't know how many of yall know about this...but

http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=1718008

It's been going on since December 6th and BB might be sold out but their warehouses are probably still shipping.. them out

Lowest model package starts off less than $1000 but as you move up on models it gets higher. Great deal nonetheless if any of you guys are looking for TV's

devil.gif
I think ima get one. my package comes up to $12XX

edit:

the TV came up to $900 instead of $1300...is this correct? all prices remained the same for the rest

If I had the money to blow, I'd sell my old Bravia to my roomate, flip the PS3 and come up ~$200 and a bigger better quality TV.

Rent is killer though.

Get the 46W5100 if you can and if you're lucky (sold out nationwide but check your local BB). It will ring up $1300.00 online but pick the pick up in storeoption for everything.

Go to the store and they will price match it to $1040 . If you need it delivered, just tell them and they will do it for free while they're doing the pricematch.

amazing deal
pimp.gif

if you sold everything but the bravia would this be a better tv deal than any other tv deals on black friday?

Just picked up a 42" panasonic plasma/xbox 360 deal.. for $699.. much better than that trashy Sony, and PS3

I can get a open item bluray for $99 from work if I really wanted one.

Prices on tv's are gonna drop significantly after xmas, so these deals are not so much "deals" for those that are patient.

that kdl-46V5100 will probably be $799 by its self by February.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

if you sold everything but the bravia would this be a better tv deal than any other tv deals on black friday?
Lets go with the cheapest bundle for example. Let's say you sale the ps3, game and br for $350

$951
x 7 % tax
-------------
$1,017
-------------
$667 for a Sony 46' 1080p 120Hz HDTV (46V5100) is better then any black friday TV I saw. Plus, most, if not all the Tvs on BF where garbo

BB also has an extended return policy till the end of Jan so if it goes down in price they price match it

Where did you get that panny & xbox deal at? What model is the panny and the xbox?

Yall late on this, my bestbuy sold out today on this, we had ~30 of these packages and we sold out in two days

mine came out to 1800. 46 240hz with the ps3 game and movie but the manager messed up so she gave me 300 discount. paid 1500
smile.gif

btw the 950 package deal tv is sold out everywhere but they get in shipments 3 times a week so check back.

Yeah you're late on this. The 46W5100 is sold out nationwide. I picked up my W bundle last Monday for $1,1xx. The 46V5100 is the cheaper/lower end model.The V model bundle if still available can be had instore for around $980.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah we should have more this upcoming week. with xmas and all.

You'll see good deals before Superbowl. But Best Buy's sale next week is a Ipod no TV.

right after superbowl we get so many returns on tvs. lol yall should look into the open box ones.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Lets go with the cheapest bundle for example. Let's say you sale the ps3, game and br for $350

$951
x 7 % tax
-------------
$1,017
-------------
$667 for a Sony 46' 1080p 120Hz HDTV (46V5100) is better then any black friday TV I saw. Plus, most, if not all the Tvs on BF where garbo

BB also has an extended return policy till the end of Jan so if it goes down in price they price match it

Where did you get that panny & xbox deal at? What model is the panny and the xbox?

it's the 42" X1 model pretty much the same as the S1 models. Came with a XBOX elite/Pure/lego batman, and the avatar game for free.

My Sup came in one day and was like "mark down EVERY open item Blueray player to $99"
eek.gif
eek.gif
Even the $299+ ones with the built in wifi/dungle. i'll cop one by the end of the week just waiting for this certain LG bluray player to bereturned so i can mark it down and cop immdeiately.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My 50" samsung pn50a450 got jacked, so i had to pick something else up.
smh.gif

How long is this going on for? Between rent, bills, and christmas shopping I won't be able to afford this for about a month
smh.gif

WAL-MART SONY 46" LCD TV 1080P 120hz + PS3 SLIM BUNDLE for $958 THIS SATURDAY

The box is labeled #KDL46TVPS3PKG

99% sure it's the KDL-46VE5

2v1w9vs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom