Sony Bravia 46" 120hz 1080p TV + PS3 + Blu-ray + Game

Dang. And I just got that PS3 bundle from Wal-Mart on Black Friday. I think I may wait after Christmas to get a new TV.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I missing something here? On the Best Buy website, the TV says $1,340.

Instore only. You could buy online and do instore pickup. They will adjust the price there.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Am I missing something here? On the Best Buy website, the TV says $1,340.

is it the 46V5100 or 46W5100 ? If it's the W, you are missing something. Read below:

Originally Posted by h3at23

Get the 46W5100 if you can and if you're lucky (sold out nationwide but check your local BB). It will ring up $1300.00+ online but pick the pick up in store option for everything.

Go to the store and they will price match it to $1040 . If you need it delivered, just tell them and they will do it for free while they're doing the price match.

amazing deal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

WAL-MART SONY 46" LCD TV 1080P 120hz + PS3 SLIM BUNDLE for $958 THIS SATURDAY

The box is labeled #KDL46TVPS3PKG

99% sure it's the KDL-46VE5

2v1w9vs.jpg

That's a pretty good deal right there
pimp.gif

I wanna get the best buy one, but when I check out it comes up to $1300 total? what am I doing wrong? can I get this at a local bestbuy?

smh.gif
@ this deal. I would of copped

Im not going to trip though cuz i know there will be another one that pops up this month and in the coming months guaranteed.

You can try but I heard that the W and V models are sold out state wide. Won't hurt to try though....

I think I mentioned this in the HDTV thread last week. Hope some of yall already jumped on it.

I got mine with the 52Z5100 last week. Flipped the PS3 already since I got my old 60GB one. The Z is BANGIN. Glad I decided to bump up instead of gettin the46W.

lilpro4u - hahahaha how you gonna come in here and call Sony's "trashy" when they make arguably the best LCD TV's on the market (them orSamsung). Furthermore you coming in here saying that your X1 is basically the same as the S1? That aint even comparing apples to apples. X1 is not even 1080P.It aint even on the same level. Its like comparing apples to rotten apples.

i copped the 40 inch samsung from best buy on black friday for ~$600. thinking about returning it for this deal. those of yall with sony's, how are youliking it? got a friend who is all about hdtv and he said he wasnt a fan of sony, but he is also one cheap bastard so i need yalls opinions.

I was supposed to split this deal with my aunt and brother. My brother and I split the TV and my Aunt take the PS3 for her son. They started bickering and nowthe deal is off. I hate dealing with family.

Damn. Stuff like this always happens. I just picked up a Sharp Aquos this past weekend. I'd much rather have that Sony 46" and then flip the PS3.
Now I'm thinking about returning it...

The Aquos is cool I'd just rather have a Sony or Samsung. I just couldn't find anything with the specs I wanted for a decent price. Now this deal comesalong. It just makes me wish I would've waited a little longer. The Aquos is definitely a good pickup.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Heard good things about the Aquos...don't like it?
Which Acquos did you get?

My old TV is an Acquos, D64U slim's that came out bout 2-3 yrs ago when they were just starting to do a lot of the 1080P sets. Granted its not really afair comparison as my Acquos is 2-3 yrs oldand 60hz versus my Z5100 which is brand new and 240hz but...

Bravia Z > Acquos and its not even close.

The picture on my Z blows the Acquos out of the water. Furthermore, I had some slight banding issues with my Acquos but the Sony is perfect (so far). Since Igot my PS3 hooked to the Sony now, they also got that hdmi link thing goin on where you can use 1 remote for both.

Back
Top Bottom