Sony Pictures Gets Hacked || UPDATE: The Interview Releasing In Select Theatres and VOD on 12/25

Do you believe everything your government says?

Nope, but I do know they wouldn't let a good crisis go to waste.

Anyway, watched it last night and it was OK, funny parts here and there nothing special.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what I meant. If the youngins cant get in that already puts the movie at a disadvantage to make money in the theaters. Just because a film is played in 3500 theaters that doesnt mean people are filling those seats. You own a PS3? You know what a rootkit is? If not, google PS3 and rootkit, see what you get. Sony is scum...like most corporations.

**** it we will have empty some seats in 5k theatres? Might as well cut it down to some empty seats in 250 :lol:

Last edited:
saw it online for free last night :smokin movie wasnt bad it had its funny moments too i enjoyed it :smokin

****** expected Dumb and Dumber To to be good? What the **** is wrong wit you ******?
Let em be ignorant. Promote this movie by making it so only 250 theatres would even carry it? :lol:

:nerd: what are you saying that is bleeped? ******?

Oh... are you sayin it with the gas or ger? :lol:

I'm drunk. Don't mind me.

Last edited:
Movie brought the lulz. Franco correcting Em with slang had me weak.

Last edited:
lowkey noticed this too

i like comedy movies but not when they keep tryna push sus stuff in movies to make it funny
Funny you mention this.

Directly from his wikipedia:

In response to questions regarding his sexuality now that he has portrayed three gay characters during his acting career, he insists he finds plenty more dimensions to the characters than their bedroom proclivities. "Or, you know what," he quipped, "maybe I’m just gay."

He's never gay he's just really "bro" if that makes sense. I mean they really do just play the same people every movie but in different situations

real strong gay vibes in this movie

i got nothing against gays but just noticed

the-interview-lizzy-caplan.jpg

She honeypot me :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom