Soon to be the Most Popular Sport in the World.

im not even kidding when i say id be all over this shizzz if it was played around here.

to have a couple of beers with your friends and then head out to play this? forgetaboutit.

� .

smh.gif

Sometimes being white is embarrassing.

indifferent.gif
no thanks. I can picture a grown man running around with a broom between his legs.
laugh.gif
Save this sport for the geeky white people.

^ let's not turn another f'ing thread into a race thing again. that other douche just got banned andno one's learning from it?

it's $%^# ing ignorant.

im Chinese and id be all over this.

you're the ones missing out

some of the best fun i had in university was me and my friends getting drunk and participating in some random school sponsored non sport that i had no idea howto play.

games like broomball, kickball, cricket, badminton, indoor soccer, table tennis and darts tourmanents.
pimp.gif

This is the kind of crap that people who don't drink (like myself) miss out on. So when the question is asked 'Am I missing out on anything by notdrinking?', refer to games like this for your answer. Well, my dude, how badly do you want to get drunk and play Quidditch?'

'The game from Harry Potter?'

'Yeah!'

'Not much.'

'Well then you're not missing out on much.'

-OR-

'The game from Harry Potter?'

'Yeah!'

'A lot! I've always wanted to get drunk and play that! People do that?!'

'We do it every weekend, bruh!'

'So you guys are playing tomorrow?'

'Heck yeah, dude!'

laugh.gif

Chester McFloppy:
smh.gif

Sometimes being white is embarrassing.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ let's not turn another f'ing thread into a race thing again. that other douche just got banned and no one's learning from it?

im Chinese and id be all over this.

you're the ones missing out

some of the best fun i had in university was me and my friends getting drunk and participating in some random school sponsored non sport that i had no idea how to play.

games like broomball, kickball, cricket, badminton, indoor soccer, table tennis and darts tourmanents.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
It's not about race . This sport look ******ed and itwould look lame as hell on national TV. You and your friend enjoyed it
eyes.gif
,ok great but i highly doubt that it will be the next best thing in sport

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's not about race man. This sport look ******ed and it would look lame as hell on national TV. You and your friend enjoyed it
eyes.gif
, ok great ? but i highly doubt that it will be the next best thing in sport

WOOOOOWWW. there's no way you actually thought i really meant it would the most popular sport in the world.

get your sarcasm meter checked.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by KenJi714

It's not about race man. This sport look ******ed and it would look lame as hell on national TV. You and your friend enjoyed it
eyes.gif
, ok great ? but i highly doubt that it will be the next best thing in sport

WOOOOOWWW. there's no way you actually thought i really meant it would the most popular sport in the world.

get your sarcasm meter checked.
either way, you still promoting a game that 99.9% of NT would consider lame

I'm pretty sure he was really just trying to have fun with a thread about a sport from a story, Debbie Downer.

laugh.gif

so when this game goes pro will team owners give out millions of magical wizardry points as signing bonuses?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

No thanks, I'll stick to football.

Nerds.
this is straight out of the revenge of the nerds olympics....bet booger would be good at this.

Without the broomsticks that could be kind of fun.

The broomsticks just make it silly though.

Back
Top Bottom