Soon to be the Most Popular Sport in the World.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This is the kind of crap that people who don't drink (like myself) miss out on. So when the question is asked 'Am I missing out on anything by not drinking?', refer to games like this for your answer. Well, my dude, how badly do you want to get drunk and play Quidditch?'

'The game from Harry Potter?'

'Yeah!'

'Not much.'

'Well then you're not missing out on much.'

-OR-

'Yeah!'

'A lot! I've always wanted to get drunk and play that! People do that?!'

'We do it every weekend, bruh!'

'So you guys are playing tomorrow?'

'Heck yeah, dude!'

laugh.gif

Chester McFloppy:
smh.gif

Sometimes being white is embarrassing.
Agreed.
yo first of all this is obviously not taken THAT seriously and CBS was having some fun with it and more importantly #2 what the *!%@ does thishave to do with getting drunk and even being white?? Aren't there madddd people who like Harry Potter, madddd people who arent white that like harrypotter? Wouldn't anyone in college who's into this wanna get down?

times like this when i look at NT like
ohwell.gif
what a bunch of hypocrites.enforcing all sorts of ridiculous rules only to agree with ******ed, borderline offensive comments from members about race. *!%@ outta here.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

This is the kind of crap that people who don't drink (like myself) miss out on. So when the question is asked 'Am I missing out on anything by not drinking?', refer to games like this for your answer. Well, my dude, how badly do you want to get drunk and play Quidditch?'

'Yeah!'

'Not much.'

'Well then you're not missing out on much.'

-OR-

'Yeah!'

'A lot! I've always wanted to get drunk and play that! People do that?!'

'We do it every weekend, bruh!'

'So you guys are playing tomorrow?'

'Heck yeah, dude!'

laugh.gif

Chester McFloppy:
smh.gif

Agreed.
yo first of all this is obviously not taken THAT seriously and CBS was having some fun with it and more importantly #2 what the *!%@ does this have to do with getting drunk and even being white?? Aren't there madddd people who like Harry Potter, madddd people who arent white that like harry potter? Wouldn't anyone in college who's into this wanna get down?

ohwell.gif
what a bunch of hypocrites. enforcing all sorts of ridiculous rules only to agree with ******ed, borderline offensive comments from members about race. *!%@ outta here.

Come on bro. Did you even watch the video? Other than Gumbel, show me one person in the video who isnt white. Its not racism dude. Relax.

yea i watched the video, and i dont care if everyone playing is white. point is on niketalk we got too many dumb +%% rules and for a mod/admin to agree thatit's white people making fools of themselves and it has something to do with them being white...i dont buy that. and i dont care if what im saying is pettycause its true. this game could be played at a historically black college can't it?

Chester McFloppy:
smh.gif

Agreed.
yo first of all this is obviously not taken THAT seriously and CBS was having some fun with it and more importantly #2 what the *!%@ does this have to do with getting drunk and even being white?? Aren't there madddd people who like Harry Potter, madddd people who arent white that like harry potter? Wouldn't anyone in college who's into this wanna get down?

ohwell.gif
what a bunch of hypocrites. enforcing all sorts of ridiculous rules only to agree with ******ed, borderline offensive comments from members about race. *!%@ outta here.

essentially.

it's sort of like black people using the N-word. i dont agree with the the sentiment, but if that's how they want to refer to themselves, or in thecase of this particular quote if thay's how they want to feel about themeselves then that's their perogative.

but the comments about the game being 'only for white people because it's so geeky' are definitely meant in a derrogatory sense, however since anadmin has already been through this thread, disciplinary action probably wont happen. the 'why?' is possibly because being caucasian he wasnt offendedhimself. which im not sure if he is but i would assume from past posting evidence that such a comment would not have been made by him.were he not caucasian.

despite any of that, NT's r.o.c. clearly states respect for all, races, genders, orientations, and creeds and said derrogatory comments need to be removedand the posters repremanded.

I would play this. The muggle version looks like a cross between dodgeball, arcade football, and flag football.

yea i watched the video, and i dont care if everyone playing is white. point is on niketalk we got too many dumb +%% rules and for a mod/admin to agree that it's white people making fools of themselves and it has something to do with them being white...i dont buy that. and i dont care if what im saying is petty cause its true. this game could be played at a historically black college can't it?

tampax.jpg

whtever dude i dont even care that you said it, way more upset with ska. trust i wouldnt give a #%%+ if this thread fades into oblivion anyway

this is.... lame. i gave it a legit watch, too... i mean, you have to keep a broom between your legs? that's ******ed. why not just play angle ball,it's pretty close to the same deal.

At my school, University of Maryland, we have this team.. but there was only like 4 people outside @ the opening practice.
laugh.gif
losers.

The thing is, the sport had promise if they didnt have those damn brooms lol. It has elements of many sports we already play. Too bad they messed it up w/ thestupid costumes and props.

I love that Gumbel is really giving commentary
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom