Sooooo Does Anyone Feel Bad for LeBron???

I mean, all he did was leave a bad team for a good one, team up with two allstars to try to get a ring....I mean people act like he slapped their moms or something, I don't get why everyone is so happy to see this man fail.  There are people who don't even watch sports talking about they hate Miami!  Why is everyone on this man's back like that? 

And anyone who watches him play knows he's not a go-to scorer type player.  He's a playmaker who happens to be 6'8 260, he played his rookie season as a point guard.  So all the fourth quarter choking, and all that, why is there so much animosity towards this guy?  If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.  And people hate him for that?  Really?  Am I the only one who feels like this?

I mean, all he did was leave a bad team for a good one, team up with two allstars to try to get a ring....I mean people act like he slapped their moms or something, I don't get why everyone is so happy to see this man fail.  There are people who don't even watch sports talking about they hate Miami!  Why is everyone on this man's back like that? 

And anyone who watches him play knows he's not a go-to scorer type player.  He's a playmaker who happens to be 6'8 260, he played his rookie season as a point guard.  So all the fourth quarter choking, and all that, why is there so much animosity towards this guy?  If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.  And people hate him for that?  Really?  Am I the only one who feels like this?

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif

Gloria. Maybe.

If you were in his shoes you would do the same thing:  team up with some winners in Miami Florida, as opposed to play with scrubs in Cleveland Ohio.
Personally, I'd have repped home. It's who I am. That's what I do lyrically. So nah, I can't condone His Royal Quitness. pulling a $!+$* move and leaving a whole state in awe like that. It was selfish and he failed. And when he failed, rather than take PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY for once in his privileged basketball life, this time it was God's fault he didn't win according to his tweets.
laugh.gif
. What a vag. I love it
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom